being brutal

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994624

Melannie, Just Do It! It was everything I expected...and more!
lol.. thank you Vinny! It was a great night of whips,chains, pain, and games!

You see.. look at his avatar.. he still can't get the look off his face LOL.

Ready for Round 2-- Stay tuned because the next one will be out of this world!!!
What a great review. Melannie, I have some boundaries that could use a stretching or two... or three. Originally Posted by greekfreeke
But I only have 2 fists...

Not to worry.. I have some planning to do
I should specify to all involved here that I understand some are purely pro dom and some are kinky providers and I certainly didn't mean to diss anyone here as I have the utmost respect for everyone involved.
I love it all and my respect reaches out to every corner of our sensual and fun world.
But I only have 2 fists...

Not to worry.. I have some planning to do Originally Posted by melannie_star

Something tells me you have the toybox to overcome that small obstacle...yeeouww
Melannie, when will you come to Houston?
Hey
thanks for all of this
i totally intend to be on the receiving end of all of this.
i assumed it was rhetorical and apologize.
I also know that Fem Dom is a way to go, i just wanted to reach out here because it feels safe and might be a cool chance for a provider to branch out or let out some steam or something.
I like facilitating that and being used in that way. Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
That's actually really nice of you. I know I have a huge metal block on being a domme with a male client. I'm slowly getting there with an ATF of mine but I generally refuse domme work because I don't want to disappoint a man because it comes off forced. Maybe one one day I'll graduate to craving the feel of a flogger in my hand versus on my ass but it's a ways off yet.
Just FYI...If you tell people you are going to "YELL and SCREAM" while you are having a session at their incall, they probably will not want the cops being called and will not see you.
Melannie, when will you come to Houston? Originally Posted by crimson

Soon enough.. I will most definitely want to meet you on my next adventure down south!! I will be in touch
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994624

Melannie, Just Do It! It was everything I expected...and more! Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
That review was totally fucking hot!! Way to go, Mel!!
You know this Goddess will torture you like no other!!! You must be anticipating my visit to "The Big D"!!!! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
*nods enthusiastically* :tramp oline:
i tried and am still trying
i am honest
i have a sense of humor and i am nothing but who i am
i wish we all were/did.
there are some here that are permanently unapproachable and missing it.
good luck, you know who you are.
i am NOT, in any sense of the term, an "asshole"
so lame
almost sorry i participated here
I am sorry you are experiencing negativity..
Not everyone is going to see things the same way,
FYI ladies who find humor at somebody else's expense.
Keep your hands and feet to yourself..LOL
Don't ruin it for others!