Tia......

...The Caption threads might be clever if there were some talented comedy writers on here. But there aren't.

So we don't get clever responses. Instead we get the same 6-10 posters posting lame punch lines... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well not "all" of them are lame. Some of them make me LOL...but then that might mean I have the mind of a 9th grader still.
I don't mind it.
  • TxTo
  • 09-08-2015, 10:03 PM
My God. The jokes she posts are terribly not funny.

Please quit cutting and pasting, ma'am. It borders on spam.
Well why don't you add something of quality to the forum then?
The few things you "have" posted in this forum have all been insults or rude comments.
"If you can't say anything nice..."
&
..."actions speak louder than words". <<---So if you don't like some of the things that have been posted in here--instead of just complaining about it, why not contribute?

I'm not a comedian so unfortunately, all my material IS going to be borrowed.
  • TxTo
  • 09-09-2015, 04:50 AM
You've obviously not read my post history if you're replying to me, Tia.

I challenge you to find one quote that supports your sweeping statement.
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2015, 06:41 AM
It really does seem a few people here have very little going on in their real lives.

Let me see if I have this roughly right:

Tia posts captions in the COMEDY forum and invites others to post a funny caption. So what happens?

--Some complain because she posts too many of them, as if those critics have not figured out how to use the "next page" button.

--Some gripe because her posts are not "original", as if those critics believe ECCIE hires a professional comedy writer.

--Some gripe because her posts "are not funny enough", as if those critics have the only sense of what is or is not funny.

Tia, ignore them. Keep posting away! Ignore the curmudgeons!
Yes keep them coming. They've become the second fav thing for a morning smile.
Keep posting Tia! I love the jokes and would miss them if you stopped.

I challenge you to find one quote that supports your sweeping statement. Originally Posted by TxTo
Well...
This thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1263863&highlight=

Post #3
*You're

Holy shit. Is this grammar thing so hard to understand. Don't try to chalk it up to a flipping typo. Only a complete moron can't understand what you did wrong. Originally Posted by TxTo
My post's picture previous to your post has disappeared, so I don't know if you were saying that in regard to my picture I posted (which I have no idea what it was now that it's gone)...or the OP's gif he posted or the OP himself. If it's to the picture, then okay. But if it was to the OP or myself, then it sounds like a rude comment.

This thread:
http://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1055981236

Post #2
You do realize why they called it "two," don't you?

Your attempt at humor was pretty awful and, given that private space enterprises had a fatality this week, pretty tasteless as well. Originally Posted by TxTo
Post #5
I'm trying to comprehend how you leaned human speech. If you're going away, good riddance. Don't let the door hit you and all. Originally Posted by TxTo
Post #6
Wait a minute...you're from Iowa?!? Iowa?!? "Idiots Out Walking Around?" That says so very much. Have you guys learned the joys of indoor plumbing? An alphabet that goes beyond 14 letters?

No. No, your tractor isn't sexy. Hate to break it to you, son. Originally Posted by TxTo
Post #8
iPhone. Celebrate your superiority, Jethro. Originally Posted by TxTo
These quotes above speak for themselves.

and oh yeah...

This thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057166130

Post #2
My God. The jokes she posts are terribly not funny.

Please quit cutting and pasting, ma'am. It borders on spam. Originally Posted by TxTo
Although you didn't exactly insult me directly, you insulted the jokes I posted which indirectly insults my sense of humor choices.

You have a history (at the current moment) of 125 posts in total.
Seven posts total in Comedy Central and of those 7, 6 are what I
consider insults or to use your wording... "border" on rudeness.
Your 7th one was the one challenging me to find evidence.

I don't know. Maybe I am reading these wrong?

I don't dislike you. I just feel sad for you, because you can't
seem to find humor in all kinds of jokes.
LMFAO
And Tia gets me to smile twice this morn.

I challenge you to find one quote that supports your sweeping statement. Originally Posted by TxTo
You have a history (at the current moment) of 125 posts in total.
Seven posts total in Comedy Central and of those 7, 6 are what I
consider insults or to use your wording... "border" on rudeness.
Your 7th one was the one challenging me to find evidence.

I don't know. Maybe I am reading these wrong?

I don't dislike you. I just feel sad for you, because you can't
seem to find humor in all kinds of jokes. Originally Posted by tia travels
Perhaps the gent misplaced an ISO for a sense of humor... in a forum devoted to having one.