Gum Job

I'll pass.
Sure she wasn't an indys pro? Older, no teeth, etc... lol Originally Posted by ron32
She wasn't all that old and not fat at all, so she's not really qualified for Indys.
There was a ho in Aspinwall 20 years ago who gave gum jobs, it was damn good
Jill walking mainly forbes lower hill gives gumjobs...she sneaks the false ones out before blowing. head's average as she has smaller mouth and cant go deep but its not terrible. She says guys w smaller dicks dont last more than 2 mins w her but fat dicks she has trouble with. I sorta believe she'd manhandle a small dick thou
Jill walking mainly forbes lower hill gives gumjobs...she sneaks the false ones out before blowing. head's average as she has smaller mouth and cant go deep but its not terrible. She says guys w smaller dicks dont last more than 2 mins w her but fat dicks she has trouble with. I sorta believe she'd manhandle a small dick thou Originally Posted by daddioman
Most people tell me I'm a big dick.
See a girl in the vandergrift area regularly that has false teetb. And she is early 30s. Have to agree. Great bj
If I remember right. There was a girl in duquesne that had false teeth and gave gum jobs. I think she broke her back at some point too. I am sure some of you might remember.
Absolute best BJ I EVER had was a Hummer-Gummer in the Soho section of London, if you get lucky enough to get a gummer, talk her into humming while she gums yer throbbing member...you will not regret it!!!
What

The

Hell?!?!?

Lmfao
This is on my bucket list. If one of you gents feels kind enough- please pm me with the contact info of aunt Gummi.

I just can't...

I have heard they are good. I was offered one a couple years ago. I think she called it a velvet glove or something along those lines. I just could not go through with it.

I think, I started remembering people from when I was a kid who didnt have teeth and I just couldnt get over the thought. I have known other guys who say they are great. Not on my bucket list, at least not yet. Maybe ten years from now I might be all over it...who knows.

Entertaining topic though!
Been there, it was ok. I'm on the wonder side, so it was like she covered her teeth, since the jaw bone is still there.