Season In Jeopardy!

I'd rather watch Jeopardy. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
hear, hear!
Golf isn’t really a sport imo. Nothing against it, have some close friends who are addicts, but chubby middle aged white guys clubbing a little ball around and planning their next leveraged buy out in a tiny electric car just doesn’t fit my definition of “sport”. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I would call it a game, just like Billiards and Bowling.
sport is an amusement or game or athletic activity where physical skill or prowess is used, many times in competition

golf is a sport

so is marbles

and the release of the hounds!

talley-ho!

(is my monocle on straight?)
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2020, 01:41 PM
Good point - TRBC - I think I might choose XiNN for the laughs over NBA 'entertainers'!
I wonder if LeBron got a call from his corporate Chinese masters telling him to kowtow?
  • oeb11
  • 08-27-2020, 03:44 PM
The Chinese masters will learn little lebron.
Word is that bron bron was silent during the meeting that the players held to continue season! Hes one of the biggest cry babies and entitled bastards sports has ever seen.
I'd rather watch Jeopardy. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I’ll take dumbasses for 200, Alex!
It looks like the players blinked and decided to play the season out.

Pussies!
It looks like the players blinked and decided to play the season out.

Pussies! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yep. Poor bron bron has to go out and play a game!
Yep. Poor bron bron has to go out and play a game! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He looks unhappy as well. Perhaps he should consult a shrink.
Fuck those "bitch ass black boys" ..... I'll never watch another NBA game because of these idiotic "black lives matter" jerseys ..... the game has been ruined forever .....
Fuck those "bitch ass black boys" ..... I'll never watch another NBA game because of these idiotic "black lives matter" jerseys ..... the game has been ruined forever ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Great Post!
For people who don’t seem to care about the NBA, there are certainly a large number of you highly agitated by this. While I was delighted that the NBA brought a great on-the-Court product back and love my hoops, I support their protest. If you truly don’t care and believe that this suddenly delegitimizes basketball, then, respectfully, why even bother showing your teeth over it.

It is obvious many of you view these athletes as nothing more than 2-dimensional images on a TV screen. However, to communities of color, they represent hope and a dream of escaping the lower caste in America. Gentlemen, if you don’t understand that, you will never shed the mantle of racism and inequality.
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 08:16 AM
BB - You are an agent of the OBLM marxism, homosexuality induced narrative to put in place segregation ( separate states for blacks only) , institute millions of white deaths and confiscation of properties as 'reparations', and destroy the equality of representative democracy for Race-baiting Al sharptons narrative.

the DPST party and its Plantation politics has you convinced of their narrative - and plans to do as it always has done - put up white only controls and keep the blacks down on their private plantation - to be brought out only every four years for demonstrations and riots.

How does it feel to be used as a pawn for the all white DPST debate stage for nominees?
How does it feel for biden to plan a 'black female" as VP nominee ( racial identity politics) - and put up an Indian ( continent - not a native indian like faux lizzie) - in place of what he promised.

how does it feel to be used and abused by your favored political machine - one dedicated to subjugation of blacks in poverty in shit holes like Baltimore , chicago, and on and on - with the huge black on black murder rate the DPST's wink at and perpetuate, shit hole schools designed to keep blacks at a lower educational level - and you swallow the DPST 'racial justice' message of the mis-represented XINN reports of 'Police violence" - to tar all cops as racists. and take away the protection of the average person from fomented riots and looting using blacks as pawns - directed by coordinated agitators from other areas than kenosha and other riot spots.

you as blacks are Used and abused by the DPST party - as part of a coordinated effort to institute DPST control - and OBLM is a pawn - taking in millions of dollars in donations - for a Gay and marxist agenda - and sending that money post-haste to the Democrat national Committee - to enable their white Leadership to control their Political Plantation black people as their own personal property and slaves!

Sad, Sad, to be so consumed by DPST marxist and OBLM propaganda.

it is the DPST's and marxism who will never permit their racism and inequality to be opposed or changed to equal opportunity for all, Equal protection for all under the Rule of law, and preservation of the Constitution and Bill of Rights for all people - regardless of color of envelope.

You support those who enslave you - willingly and happily.