Media Bias At Work..........

They figure most won't read the article, only see the missleading headline. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They figure right .... just look at the posts on this board and in this forum.
I like Joanne Nosuchinsky better....

Originally Posted by lustylad
so be it

everyone has their own tastes

i'll say this much, Katherine steals every scene when they are together
Hmmmm....

You fucking idiot!!!! The rape was in January!!! Fox News should not even be listed. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Another stupid dipshit who can't read.

Again, asshole. The OP posted the story WITHOUT the link. He added the link after comments had been made.

Typical Trumpite ... don't forget, Drumpf loves the poorly educated. And when he's the boss, he'll make millions more of them! Believe me!
Yep. Makes perfect sense. Fox. Ailes. RAPE!

The hypocrisy from you boyz is so thick you could cut it with a (Trump) steak knife! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah then he goes to work for a CBS affiliate in Virginia WDBJ7 sound familiar? Can you say Allison Parker and Adam Ward, lol. Looks like the big Liberal news channel in Roanoke, Virginia doesn't do much checking before they hire someone or maybe they just don't give a fuck.

Jim
Another stupid dipshit who can't read.

Again, asshole. The OP posted the story WITHOUT the link. He added the link after comments had been made.

Typical Trumpite ... don't forget, Drumpf loves the poorly educated. And when he's the boss, he'll make millions more of them! Believe me! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well Dipshit, do your fucking homework BEFORE you post your dribble instead of pleading ignorance afterwards.
Was selling real estate at the time of the rape, a Trump U grad? LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Way to WK for YOUR mentor EKIM ! Stick that tongue WAY up in there and get ALL of those dingleberries ! Mebbe get yourself some corn kernels too, since it's harvest time for that too !!
You're a fucking idiot, Gey Rey. My reply was posted before the dipshit OP posted the link.

Open YOUR fucking eyes, you horrible, name-calling slug. You are typical of the neo-cons on this board. That none of them have rejected your ignorant bullshit is on them.

I predict FOX will not support Trump at the end of the day...of course, according to some of your more coherent blow buddies, they shouldn't be choosing sides.

Especially considering Drumpf will probably be involved in an international incident before the week's out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
An " international incident " like mebbe BENGHAZI ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Or selling a big stake of OUR uranium to the Russians for a " campaign contribution " ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Harris Faulkner