Sneezing Fetish

If you could time the sneeze to the moment of orgasm .. that may be interesting? BD
Ok guys, i know yall will prolly realize what a crazy, weird kid i used to be now that im about to tell yall this but here goes anyway! Lol

When i was like 12 or 13, my friend and i would roll up the corner of a piece of tissue a d tickle the inside of our nose with it and every time we would sneeze! 😄

So if u r looking to be able to sneeze on command that is the ticket! And a good couple of sneezes are kinda close to an orgasm. Lmao

Yall have fun with that and get ur kicks or make sum money from it if u can! Lol 😉
I sneez when I thinking of sex, if I'm really thinking of something horny I sneez, I guess I'm allergic to sex thoughts. I've never sneezed during sex but often do while looking for a new date.

I tell my GF's this and when I sneez she looks at me like " are you thinking of me" yes

IB
I sneez when I thinking of sex, if I'm really thinking of something horny I sneez, I guess I'm allergic to sex thoughts. I've never sneezed during sex but often do while looking for a new date.

I tell my GF's this and when I sneez she looks at me like " are you thinking of me" yes

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Lol that's so cute! 😋
Lol that's so cute! 😋 Originally Posted by Ginger08
Ginger,

If those are your breasts, they are absolutely glorious.

Anyway ... I feel the same way. If what Iron Butterfly is writing is true, and he's not trying to yank our chain here ... that is just cute as all get out.

Adorable. I kindof want to tickle his pickle right now and see if it's true.

We could watch together!!!

But I agree. Very cute.

Best,
Elisabeth
Ginger,

If those are your breasts, they are absolutely glorious.

Anyway ... I feel the same way. If what Iron Butterfly is writing is true, and he's not trying to yank our chain here ... that is just cute as all get out.

Adorable. I kindof want to tickle his pickle right now and see if it's true.

We could watch together!!!

But I agree. Very cute.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
100% true, today I was driving to a date and was thinking about her.....I sneezed, it kind of builds and then I sneez. It won't happen during a sex act but in thought only. I think it happens more often when I'm driving to the incall most of the time. It has happened in the morning as I lay in bead with a GF, but I don't do it on demand

IB
Perhaps a new menu item?... LOL...

http://m.livescience.com/34337-sneez...ke-orgasm.html

HB