CIM

Painting ladies is always fun. A lovely canvas to create.
Hmmm... what if a gent wants to paint a lady's face? Or shoot his load all over her tits? I always imagined those experiences could be just as delightful as cumming in her mouth. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Never did anything for me. Surely wasn't as delightful. Maybe for some I guess but I don't see the point. But then I am a simple man.
Duly noted.
Hmmm... what if a gent wants to paint a lady's face? Or shoot his load all over her tits? I always imagined those experiences could be just as delightful as cumming in her mouth. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Not even close to the same experience just watch the guys reaction after CIM and the BJ continues for another minute are two.
"IF" the lady is in agreement then damn, it can be a magical moment. Has to be the right lady (Lena) at the right time. Speaking of which, check out #Behindthereddoor. It'll blow you away
Been ages since I've had such female pampering.....a hot bbbj where I dont have to "pull out"when the moment hits. Someone who keeps going till the end (and ENJOYS it!) is awesome! Think its time for me to get busy again.....LOL!
You've got me gushing once again. Those last moments of waiting patiently for that epic release are magical indeed.

"IF" the lady is in agreement then damn, it can be a magical moment. Has to be the right lady (Lena) at the right time. Speaking of which, check out #Behindthereddoor. It'll blow you away Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Lena, if that's all it takes for you to gush....
Ahhh yes I'm very much a swallower.
I love to snowball/cumswap too but sometimes when a cock is shooting my mouth gets eager and down the hatch it goes. No muss no fuss, no mess no trouble lol.
Damn Mocha, that is one HOT contribution to this thread! Gives a guy shivers!
Painting Lena's face is probably the most singular experience I have had to date. Why ever didn't I do it the next time? Have to remedy that one, plus a few other things!
Damn Mocha, that is one HOT contribution to this thread! Gives a guy shivers! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Lol
Lena, if that's all it takes for you to gush.... Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
Memories are like travelling back through time. Gratifying sensations permeate through my body when I remember that momentous winter evening. I'm grateful to have shared such a wonderful first time ever experience with you.

Painting Lena's face is probably the most singular experience I have had to date. Why ever didn't I do it the next time? Have to remedy that one, plus a few other things! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
You know I'm so totally in lust with you Lena. Dayum woman you are all that!

Memories are like travelling back through time. Gratifying sensations permeate through my body when I remember that momentous winter evening. I'm grateful to have shared such a wonderful first time ever experience with you. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall