leaked floyd video update

I kinda like the cat burglar Originally Posted by bambino

yeah that was cold of me. i take it back humpty .. stick around. maybe next month YssupHummer's ban will end and you can torment him.
BAHHAAAA
Can Chris Rock tell all the {staff edit- CK} to watch his classic skit "how not to get killed by the police?" I don't think any of em listened.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2020, 06:33 PM
Constructively - Chris rock did a video of exactly that - tryin gto be constructive for the black community and improve interactions with police officers.

rock was roundly criticized by the marxist left and LSM for doing so - and attempting to improve officer - black man interactions.

watch his video - he is right to post it. .
I applaud rock's effort.

Please take your racism elsewhere - poster.

You are a poster child of the LSM.
Are there English subtitles? It was acting like a wild animal. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

yes, click on CC button on the video. that's Closed Caption subtitles.
yeah that was cold of me. i take it back humpty .. stick around. maybe next month YssupHummer's ban will end and you can torment him.
BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

wasnt his ban lifted?
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 09:34 AM
It will be intresting to see what happens at Chauvin's trial - if that video is rejected from the defense effort by the prosecution and judge.

if so - likely an appeal point.

Still - in Minneapolis - a marxist judge and prosecutor - I bet the evidence is forbidden.
It will be intresting to see what happens at Chauvin's trial - if that video is rejected from the defense effort by the prosecution and judge.

if so - likely an appeal point.

Still - in Minneapolis - a marxist judge and prosecutor - I bet the evidence is forbidden. Originally Posted by oeb11
What do the new videos prove? Obviously Floyd was impaired and acting crazy. Did Chauvin have to kneel on an unarmed, handcuffed man for nine minutes when another cop told him to stop? Chauvin’s toast. They should have called an ambulance and sent him to a hospital. Georgie was fucked up before Chauvin kneeled on him.
What do the new videos prove? Obviously Floyd was impaired and acting crazy. Did Chauvin have to kneel on an unarmed, handcuffed man for nine minutes when another cop told him to stop? Chauvin’s toast. They should have called an ambulance and sent him to a hospital. Georgie was fucked up before Chauvin kneeled on him. Originally Posted by bambino

True, nothing in that video is going to help Chauvin avoid a murder charge and unfortunately won't help the other 3 cops either though I don't think any of them are going to get accessory to murder convictions.

What the video did do, what I already knew to be true, was that Floyd resisted arrest to the point one officer decided to take him to the ground. Happens all the time when people resist.

What doesn't happen all the time is a knee on the neck until the resister stops breathing.

Yes, it is informative to those interested in more details like the fact that he had enough Fentanayl in his body to kill him without restricting his already labored breathing.

But what I find most interesting was presented ( of course ) by Tucker Carlson who may be the only person on the planet pointing out this remarkable piece of video of AG Keith Ellison admitting that he has been siting on this video since the day it happened and he would never have released it if it hadn't "escaped". And why did AG Ellison not release this evidence? Because ( his words now ) "he didn't want it to interfere/ impact, his prosecution".

Now let that settle in for just a minute. The man charged with seeking the truth, justice with all relevant evidence on the table, out for the public to see, didn't want to have this "evidence" get in the way of his prosecution. A remarkable admission.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61782232...#sp=show-clips
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 12:02 PM
AG Ellison is completely in disregrad of the prosecution obligation to disclose all possibly exculpatory evidence.

Misconduct as Ellison admits to can result in a conviction being reversed.

Would ellison have with held the video if the races were reversed - hardly.
Racist DPST politics in violation of he law.

ellison should be disbarred.
But - not likely to happen in DPST marxist minneapolis.

just let them see what happens when the marxists ban police officers in minneapolisl
hand out to OBLM and Antifa the home addresses of the political DPST leaders so they can demonstrate in front of their homes.

Will be interesting.
wasnt his ban lifted? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yeah. doesn't mean he's not using another handle to post.
True, nothing in that video is going to help Chauvin avoid a murder charge and unfortunately won't help the other 3 cops either though I don't think any of them are going to get accessory to murder convictions.

What the video did do, what I already knew to be true, was that Floyd resisted arrest to the point one officer decided to take him to the ground. Happens all the time when people resist.

What doesn't happen all the time is a knee on the neck until the resister stops breathing.

Yes, it is informative to those interested in more details like the fact that he had enough Fentanayl in his body to kill him without restricting his already labored breathing.

But what I find most interesting was presented ( of course ) by Tucker Carlson who may be the only person on the planet pointing out this remarkable piece of video of AG Keith Ellison admitting that he has been siting on this video since the day it happened and he would never have released it if it hadn't "escaped". And why did AG Ellison not release this evidence? Because ( his words now ) "he didn't want it to interfere/ impact, his prosecution".

Now let that settle in for just a minute. The man charged with seeking the truth, justice with all relevant evidence on the table, out for the public to see, didn't want to have this "evidence" get in the way of his prosecution. A remarkable admission.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61782232...#sp=show-clips Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I saw Tucker last night and I didn’t expect anything less from Ellison. He’s probably not a very skilled prosecutor anyways. Just a political hack. My take away from the video is that Georgie boy was high as a kite and didn’t know what was going on. He’s a big man. I have no idea what police protocol is in that situation. Maybe throwing his ass into an ambulance and let Paramedics figure out if he was about to OD.
It will be fun to watch all of this bullshit repeat when Chauvin’s case is overturned on appeal.

Burn, baby burn.
well ... doesn't this change the martyrdom of Floyd the fen freak? yeah. it does. resisting from the very start. who knew??

if this asshole hadn't been messed up he wouldn't be dead now. this should be broadcast world wide at every BLM riot so they can see their "martyr" for who he really was. a fucked up Fen freak. if he wasn't so torched he could have driven away ... but NO!!! he was too blotto to even drive after he tried to pass a fake $20. even if he didn't know it was fake (he knew) then like the stupidest criminal in history (well almost) he sat on his 6'7" ass too wasted to leave the scene of his crime.

who will be broadcasting this new footage of Floyd the fen freak signing his death warrant? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Excellent point. He was so fucked up he couldn't make the decision to drive off.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Not as damaging to the prosecution as the video of Michael 'the gentle giant' Brown strong arming the shop owner but close. My prediction is the other 3 cops may get off with a slap on the wrist.

It will be fun to watch all of this bullshit repeat when Chauvin’s case is overturned on appeal.

Burn, baby burn. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Will there be anything left to burn? Except all those overprinted dollars if the Dims get elected.
i dont have the link off hand.

chauvin has filed suit against the city for violating his civil rights.

he says they did not follow protocol when they fired him. there was supposed to be an investigation and then a hearing over the incident. he wants to be reinstated with back pay.

they did none of it when he was fired.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Fun in Minneapolis - what will their Marxist city Council say in response to his reasonable claims.

LOL
Minneapolis will burn to the ground with no police.

it is an object lesson on the aims and means of teh DPST party!