Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

Cowboys 36 - Panthers 28

Dallas Cowboys - 3 & 1

Bring on the New York Midgets
Dallas Cowboys 44 - NY Midgets 20

Dallas improves to 4 & 1, opens up a 2 game lead in the NFC East...Literally, they could have won this game by 40...This is the best Cowboys offense I have seen since their 90’s Super Bowl teams!

On to New England.
They "looked good"

On to New England. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Cowboys have never beaten Bill Belichick's team in the past. This may be the first time Cowboys going to beat them. I really hope they can win this game. 5 & 1 would be awesome.
Finally Cowboys beat Bill Belichick's team for the first time. It was not the best performance from Cowboys, too many penalties, bunch of missed opportunities... however W is a W. Boys are 5 & 1 and they are in a decent position with a decent lead in NFC East right now going into bye. Hope they keep the momentum going.
AND....the beat them on their home turf which makes the W soooo much seweeter.
AND....the beat them on their home turf which makes the W soooo much seweeter. Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Absolutely right about that Q S.
Patriots beat Jets 54 to 13 past Sunday.
That tells something...Cowboys are in the top 10 for sure in NFL.
Cowboys have never beaten Bill Belichick's team in the past. This may be the first time Cowboys going to beat them. I really hope they can win this game. 5 & 1 would be awesome. Originally Posted by Speedjet
AND....the beat them on their home turf which makes the W soooo much seweeter. Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Was never a Cowboys fan, but it was awesome to see the Cowboys beat Bill Belichick's Patriots in Foxborough! Just for that reason, I will not be calling them Cowgirls this year.
Oh Boy Cowboys pulled through again this Sunday beating Vikings... 20 to 16. Got it done with the 2nd string QB without Dak in a road game. I think lot of credit goes to the defense. Boys got 2 easy games coming.
Hopefully they can win both before they go to KC.
Speedjet you are absolutely correct, a lot of credit has to go the defense...That winning touchdown drive was remarkable though- the juggled Amari catch up the right sideline, the huge Elliot yards-after-catch to pickup the first down making it 1st & goal inside the 5, then the beautiful touch pass & Amari catch in the left corner of the end zone...Wow

But the Defense was great after that opening TD drive by the Scandinavian Crew.
That was big for Dallas last night to get that win.
These next few games including kc will say alot where Dallas is.
Speedjet you are absolutely correct, a lot of credit has to go the defense...That winning touchdown drive was remarkable though- the juggled Amari catch up the right sideline, the huge Elliot yards-after-catch to pickup the first down making it 1st & goal inside the 5, then the beautiful touch pass & Amari catch in the left corner of the end zone...Wow

But the Defense was great after that opening TD drive by the Scandinavian Crew. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are right Zeke's catch and run in the red Zone making it 1st and goal and finally Cooper to Cooper touch down sealed the deal. Awsome.
  • grail
  • 11-06-2021, 06:40 AM
SUPER BOWL!!!

Cowboys played some shitty football today.
They got beaten up all three phases of the game. I wonder their identity going into the next half of the season.
Are they a Superbowl caliber team? I dought it.
Just because they lost ONE game doesn't automatically make them a shirt football team.

EVERY team has a bad game here and there. I wonder if new England fans started slamming the patriots when they lost about what a shorty team they are?? I bet not alot.

You love your team, WIN OR LOSE.

Period!