Gas Prices

The logic here is wrong. Let's go through this step by step.

1.) Putin fucks up and gets into a lose lose situation.
2.) US + Others Ban Russian oil imports.
3.) US + Others now have to replace the Russian oil they import.
4.) Price of oil increase WORLDWIDE due to expected increase in demand.
5.) OPEC Increase oil production to meet demand. (Saudi Arabia and UAE still in limbo on their decisions on this)
6.) Prices level out, maybe even drop back down slightly.

Price of oil is set by demand, there is no magical 8% that floats into this. If step 5 can't be accomplished, gas prices have no cap as to how high they are expected to increase.

Countries are expecting this to speed up the shift to renewables even quicker than before, but this is all assuming WW3 doesn't kick off in the coming weeks/months. Originally Posted by almostgeek
You’re wasting your time. These fuck knuckles only give a shit about hating Democrats, women, and brown people. If it wasn’t gas, it’d be something else. Their brain has been cored out by Fox News and whatever conservative radio host took the place of that malignant cocksucker pedophile Rush Limbaugh.

Fuck the buffoons.
You’re wasting your time. These fuck knuckles only give a shit about hating Democrats, women, and brown people. If it wasn’t gas, it’d be something else. Their brain has been cored out by Fox News and whatever conservative radio host took the place of that malignant cocksucker pedophile Rush Limbaugh.

Fuck the buffoons. Originally Posted by JoeNegative
Not true I love Billy Beer. Jimmy's brother Billy well he makes beer .
He is a Democrat

Nothing like a rusty can of Billy Beer from 1976 to knuckle buffoon fuck the night away .

Attacks , labeling ,judgemental, assumed ideology,

Adam Ant
Dont drink dont smoke what do you do ?

There is one in every crowd a negative
Have a good day and take care and get well joe

Fuck the buffoons. Originally Posted by JoeNegative
Honestly, between his ramblings that don't make any sense and the frequent typos/grammatical errors, I really can't understand what the hell he is saying anyway, so I already lost interest.

Besides, I can't really take anyone seriously if I have to point out basic arithmetic issues. It's like you said though, it's all copy pasted nonsense, so it's hard to blame them.