Holder to Resign!

I hope the replacement AG for Holder is better, but I doubt it.

He complains he was treated worse than any previous AG..what about Ed Meese?
He was vilified by liberals constantly.

Also, Holder wants to work to "restore" relations between the police and minority communities. That implies they used to be better, but contradicts the liberal narrative of horrible police mistreatment of minorities in the sordid history of America!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Is it seriously your position that minorities were not subjected to horrible police mistreatment at some points in the history of the United States?
Attached Images File Type: png civilrights.png (64.8 KB, 77 views)
probably, man.

This IBHomo is delusional.

Obviously NOT Jewish. Otherwise, he'd be feeling somewhat brotherly during the Days of Awe. However, this asshole is simply another MPD dipshit who escaped the booby hatch!

at the end of the day, we'll all know about the schizophrenic fuck.
Is it seriously your position that minorities were not subjected to horrible police mistreatment at some points in the history of the United States? Originally Posted by timpage
Are you seriously unable to understand what I said?

Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I hope the replacement AG for Holder is better, but I doubt it.

He complains he was treated worse than any previous AG..what about Ed Meese?
He was vilified by liberals constantly.

Also, Holder wants to work to "restore" relations between the police and minority communities. That implies they used to be better, but contradicts the liberal narrative of horrible police mistreatment of minorities in the sordid history of America!!!

Do you get it yet? Liberals say the police mistreated minorities in the past. What does Holder wish to restore? Or, is he (not me) contradicting the claim minorities were previously mistreated?
Who gives a fuck what you said, faggot? you have proven youself as a fraud, a bigot and a white supremacist, who can't shit in a public loo without his wife's permission.

You're a seriously fucked up individual, Fraud Flintstone!
Now it's time to put Holder on trial. Most corrupt AG ever!
Deval Patrick and Jeh Johnson rumored to have inside track for nomination. Can anyone spot the common trait? When will this nightmare minstrel show be over?

The Holder era. Third longest serving AG ever, and only AG to be held in contempt of congress. After fumbling the screening Mark Rich and Puerto Rican terrorists for Clinton pardons, Holder himself said that his career should have been over. And then Barry Odumbo to the rescue. What outstanding Holder trait brought him to Odumbo's attention? Originally Posted by trident60

You forgot to mention that he is also personally responsible for the deaths of about 400 Mexican civilians and at least two Border Patrol men.
My guess is that
- Issa is getting close
- Gowdy is getting close
- the Republicans are getting close to controlling the Senate

It's outrageous to call us "a nation of cowards when it comes to race" when your party controls the conversation and determine who's a racist.

Holder's legacy: The first Attorney General held in contempt by Congress.

After knowing his role in the Marc Rich pardon, he should have never been confirmed much less nominated.
He wanted to get out before lawmakers came back from recess and could do something. That is after the elections.
Or maybe it so they get someone else who is clean in the job before the GOP takes over the senate in January. Of course, clean is subjective.
Let me see if I have put together the pieces of the AG Holder puzzle correctly.

You guys bitch and moan that Holder was put into the position in the first place.

You guys bitch and moan about every decision Holder has made.

You guys bitch and moan about the actual timing of his decision to leave office.

You guys bitch and moan about his eventual replacement who has yet to be announced.

You guys bitch and moan about Holder's future plans.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU GUYS JUST LOVE TO BITCH AND MOAN!

You guys bitch and moan that Holder was put into the position in the first place. Actually we didn't bitch and moan until after Holder dropped the case against the Black Panther Party. So you're wrong here.

You guys bitch and moan about every decision Holder has made. You want maybe to name a good one? Other than resigning which we endorse. So you're wrong again.

You guys bitch and moan about the actual timing of his decision to leave office. Since he hasn't announced the actual timing of his departure, I'm going to say that you're wrong again.

You guys bitch and moan about his eventual replacement who has yet to be announced.

You guys bitch and moan about Holder's future plans. Actually I am all for seeing Holden in prison orange someday soon.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU GUYS JUST LOVE TO BITCH AND MOAN! Originally Posted by bigtex
Wait until the election is over and we'll see who bitches and moans the loudest. EVA is my little butt pimple but I think Tampon will win the moaning contest.

In 1983 Rich and partner Pincus Green were indicted on 65 criminal counts, including income tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and trading with Iran during the oil embargo (at a time when Iranian revolutionaries were still holding American citizens hostage). The charges would have led to a sentence of more than 300 years in prison had Rich been convicted on all counts. The indictment was filed by then-U.S. Federal Prosecutor (and future mayor of New York City) Rudolph Giuliani. At the time it was the biggest tax evasion case in U.S. history.

Hearing of the plans for the indictment, Rich fled to Switzerland and, always insisting that he was not guilty, never returned to the U.S. to answer the charges. Rich’s companies eventually pled guilty to 35 counts of tax evasion and paid $90 million in fines, although Rich himself remained on the Federal Bureau of Investigation‘s Ten Most-Wanted Fugitives List for many years, narrowly evading capture in Britain, Germany, Finland, and Jamaica. Fearing arrest, he did not even return to the United States to attend his daughter’s funeral in 1996.

On January 20, 2001, literally in the final minutes of his presidency, Rich was granted a pardon by Clinton, a pardon pushed through a reluctant judge on the determined “recommendation” of then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder.
Eric Holder, the man who who lectures us about race and calls Americans “cowards.” In reality, he was a political bagman, a low rent consigliere whose unquestioning obedience to power was evidently appreciated by Barack Obama and rewarded with the full position of attorney general. Obama knew what he was getting for our number one law enforcement official.

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2014/...adanya-holder/
Let's see how the next AG handles dipshittery on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry. The new AG will no doubt issue a directive to assure your cuffs go on with your hands in front, and coat over them to obscure them from view.
Wait until the election is over and we'll see who bitches and moans the loudest. EVA is my little butt pimple but I think Tampon will win the moaning contest. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm hoping the republicans get in so you will have a lot of dicks to suck, and nothing to whine about.

You guys bitch and moan that Holder was put into the position in the first place.

You guys bitch and moan about every decision Holder has made.

You guys bitch and moan about the actual timing of his decision to leave office.

You guys bitch and moan about Holder's future plans.

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU GUYS JUST LOVE TO BITCH AND MOAN! Originally Posted by bigtex
Conversely from the left on those same topics;
You guys bitched and moaned about Alberto Gonzalez
You guys bitched and moaned about John Ashcroft
You guys bitched and moaned about Dick Thornburgh

Hell, take it way back
You guys bitched and moaned about Ed Meese
You guys bitched and moaned about John Mitchell

There has been PLENTY of bitching and moaning for many years from all sides. Whats your point?