Donald Trump Will Call for 'Violence' as Allies Turn on Him: Mary Trump

Oh, you’re ready to take t9 the streets then, break some shit and hirt so,e people.

Gotcha.

Please wear a mask for your own protection … against prosecution. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha, You aren't making any sense. I don't plan on doing a dam thing unless I am forced to protect myself directly. You haven't caught on either, they want chaos. The Government isn't watching your back. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2022, 08:19 AM
Hahaha, You aren't making any sense. I don't plan on doing a dam thing unless I am forced to protect myself directly. You haven't caught on either, they want chaos. The Government isn't watching your back. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Who wants chaos?
Hahaha, You aren't making any sense. I don't plan on doing a dam thing unless I am forced to protect myself directly. You haven't caught on either, they want chaos. The Government isn't watching your back. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. Originally Posted by Levianon17
WHO WANTS CHAOS????

Who wants chaos? Originally Posted by WTF
biden soros and the u n
biden soros and the u n Originally Posted by winn dixie
I see you’ve elevated the United Nations to the top tier of your global conspiracy to rein in the dipshittery.

To summarize — EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE IS OUT TO GET TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING.

Zat about cover it?
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2022, 08:32 AM
biden soros and the u n Originally Posted by winn dixie
The United States basically is the UN.
Who wants chaos? Originally Posted by WTF
The Government.
WHO WANTS CHAOS????

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really have no idea what's really going on. You'll believe anything the Government presents to you without question or verification. That's exactly what they want.
Can you verify this photo Is inauthentic?
The Government. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And who was the government on Jan 6, 2021?
And who was the government on Jan 6, 2021? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
pelosi soros and the swamp.
Can you verify this photo Is inauthentic? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a photo. The real question is who took it. It's obvious they are posing for the shot. In the midst of actual mayhem nobody is going to be taking pictures or videos with their cellphones.
Can you verify this photo Is inauthentic? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... No - the photo could be real - I see Ray Epps!

#### Salty
And who was the government on Jan 6, 2021? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Democrats, Rinos and the FBI. What everyone saw in pictures,video and News coverage was controlled chaos.
The Democrats, Rinos and the FBI. What everyone saw in pictures,video and News coverage was controlled chaos. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Respectfully, sir … you’re loony. And considering you trust nothing nor believe anything, you’ll ever only be that.