Encounter: booty blowing&hoeing

And, I rest my case. I know you or whoever you may be at the moment, will offer a reply. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
wy reviews are on point &has the UPPER,UPPER,NORTH FACTOR,YOUR COMMENTS OR ANY1 ELSE DONT MATTER,I GETS CREDIT&KEEP IT MOVIN YUP YUP
thats what i do respect my grind&i got creditLMAO U STAY ON MY THREADS &REVIEWS THANKS I FOLLOW NO1!!!!!!@@,YUP,YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
I don't have to call bullshit on this because we all know his reviews are nothing but BULLSHIT
I don't have to call bullshit on this because we all know his reviews are nothing but BULLSHIT
Originally Posted by luckyman1
thanks for following i got credit for my true review with this freak UPPER UPPER,NORTH AREA #SUGAR SHACK HA,HA
wy reviews are on point &has the UPPER,UPPER,NORTH FACTOR,YOUR COMMENTS OR ANY1 ELSE DONT MATTER,I GETS CREDIT&KEEP IT MOVIN YUP YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee

I pray for you, my brother. Satan has gotten hold of you. May you see the light of God and come to know his love!
thanks for following i got credit for my true review with this freak UPPER UPPER,NORTH AREA #SUGAR SHACK HA,HA Originally Posted by Blakeslee
You got credit because Erie is a vast wasteland that mods don't pay attention to Erie.
You got credit because Erie is a vast wasteland that mods don't pay attention to Erie. Originally Posted by luckyman1
thats balls calling out the .MODS,HOPE THEY SEE YOUR POST ,YUP YUP,MY NEW SUGAR SHACK ITS GOOD 4MY SOULS LOL
I pray for you, my brother. Satan has gotten hold of you. May you see the light of God and come to know his love! Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
to this guy ,what are u a long lost BISHOP WHO FAILED YOUR CONGREGATION?#MY NEW SUGAR SHACK&KEEP POSTING ABOUT ME &FOLLOWING ME U MAKING ME THE GOAT LIKE THE GREAT LPC ,YUP,YUP,TOO FUNNY#FALSE PROPHET
to this guy ,what are u a long lost BISHOP WHO FAILED YOUR CONGREGATION?#MY NEW SUGAR SHACK&KEEP POSTING ABOUT ME &FOLLOWING ME U MAKING ME THE GOAT LIKE THE GREAT LPC ,YUP,YUP,TOO FUNNY#FALSE PROPHET Originally Posted by Blakeslee

I belong to no religion, I just believe in the words of Christ. You can be saved if you forgive your past.
I belong to no religion, I just believe in the words of Christ. You can be saved if you forgive your past. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
status?
status? Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Again, you are in dire need of an intervention of Christ. I will ask the Lord to send the Holy Spirit to help guide you to honesty and a civil well being. Peace to you my brother.
Again, you are in dire need of an intervention of Christ. I will ask the Lord to send the Holy Spirit to help guide you to honesty and a civil well being. Peace to you my brother. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA ,I STAND ALONE

UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA ,I STAND ALONE Originally Posted by Blakeslee

No man is an island
No man is an island Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
I belong to no religion, I just believe in the words of Christ. You can be saved if you forgive your past. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314