Does everyone have a life outside the hobby??

I'm far too self-absorbed to worry about how other people live their lives. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
+1 😂
Cmore I'll act as a stripper 😁
  • Emmie
  • 08-01-2020, 04:03 AM
I definitely have a life outside the hobby!! I'm blessed to be able to live a mixture of both! Enjoy your life girl, you only get one!
I have a big life outside of the hobby so much to do , well there was till lately .
I only hobby one week a month so I have a lot of down time , All tho I do enjoy my hobby fiends and being on tour , I could not do it every day or for weeks on end ,, I enjoy my a lone time to much
and being at my home ,,
I got grand kids! 5+1 more enroute! The gubment pays me 2500 a month to sit on my ass, investments to make sure I stay there! I got a short bucket list but COVID-19 is keeping me from checking off the BIG one!!

Nope, ain’t got no life!
Nope. Just a single dad. No life...lol
Family, 7 kids 22 Grand Kids 4 Greats with 2 in the oven. Motor Coach and I Travel. Restored old cars retired on my own dime when I was 50. Before that I had no life, because I worked all the time. I will Brag, I'm Kicking my Bucket List in the Ass. Still got a lot to do. Life is to short to be small. That's it.
We all need to keep living on . do't let this C-19 keep you from the big times of a sexy hot lady ..
Live life like there is not Tomorrow !!!
I'm on here to avoid the impulse to go over to my ex gf's house that i dated 10+ years ago. . I would say i'm half ass in this hobby along with several other hobbies. I got into this thinking i could pick up some hot 18-21 y/o working her way through school but it's been a disapointment!
Not really. And I really don’t have deep enough pockets to do it up right. So IDK WTF I’m doing here.
Not really. And I really don’t have deep enough pockets to do it up right. So IDK WTF I’m doing here. Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter

baby there ate some great gals here..like me lol..who are budget friendly and even offer incentives!

i am one gal who LOVES what I do AND who i do... so that being said,i am going to be hitting the roadfulltime soon...im gonna get an rv to camp on down time..and use hotels for work
and will be visiting my family in-between down times!