Encounter: Popped Cherrys Dallas cherry at michiko : Studio beauty and service at a spa

• btbb
  • 10-09-2023, 05:13 PM
I was sippin' on an RC Cola when I saw your post...right out the nose it went! Too funny! Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I just got a visual of that and laughed so hard. I guess AsianP doesn’t realize even his negative comments about these places is keeping them all active in multiple threads. Even negative advertisements is better than no advertising. Im sure by the time we wake tomorrow the sponsors will have another word.
Originally Posted by btbb
$280
3 basic numbers, when assembled in that order, are a major reason why Michiko is so popular.

Cramped rooms, great parking, small TS room, and...
Great ladies with great service.
Can be busy at times, but for good reason.
3 basic numbers, when assembled in that order, are a major reason why Michiko is so popular.

Cramped rooms, great parking, small TS room, and...
Great ladies with great service.
Can be busy at times, but for good reason. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Very nice
Very nice indeed.

Michiko is the top AMP, because they understand the Market. They have strong hitters throughout their lineup. Like the Texas Rangers, whose Offense has led them to two consecutive Playoff sweeps.

Cherry is their latest Offensive weapon. Where do you place her? Clean up hitter? Lead off? Batting ninth? Fuck, it doesn't matter, Michiko girls hit no matter where they are.

If you don't know Baseball, my point is every girl at Michiko is a Winner. Winning girls, Winning Spa.
She is the Cherry on top of the Rangers wins?
I saw her yesterday and can attest that this review is extremely accurate. I'll be putting my own together soon as well.
  • Kangz
  • 10-12-2023, 04:04 PM
This girl is too good for an amp
She shakes her hips like shakira