Just a PSA

In who's opinion?

In my opinion, not being there without a call by the appointed time is a NCNS.

In fact, if I don't hear from my date within an hour prior to the agreed time I consider the date cancelled.

That's just me though and not everyone agrees. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
sure is ncns if we aint there on time. don't know how yall deal with these ass clowns.
Berryberry
5 or 25 minutes delay is understandable, I don't stack meets so I have the time.
It's when I don't hear from you one way or another that makes it a NCNS.

Cancelling outside an hour or more is acceptable IMHO.
Cancelling within a few minutes isn't.

I don't have alternative needs to be met so I do understand things happen and generally go with the flow but when someone cancels a call or text doesn't need to be a long explanation.

Also realize that a lot of ladies take the clients excuses as seriously as you gents take ours.
Common courtesy is hard to come by in this game. I always try and drop a line if I can't make a scheduled appointment simply because it's a wasted time slot for the provider if a monger NCNS.

Being stood up by a provider is another issue and another argument not worth starting in this thread.
Being stood up by a provider is another issue and another argument not worth starting in this thread. Originally Posted by Cb2285
I dunno. I believe it's a dick move on both sides of the coin but that ties go to the monger (he who has the green, and so forth). But there isn't a reason why you'd regularly accept this kind of stuff in any other business transaction from either party, not sure why we spin ourselves in circles trying to justify it on anyone's account in the hobby. YMMV, and such.
I have had to cancel on appointments before, but I always called. Once I was on my way to the incall when my boss calls asking why I wasn't in whatever city it was I was supposed to be. "Well, I am on my way to get my dick wet." just wasn't going to work. Most of the ladies I see take time getting ready, shower, makeup, hair, etc so it would be rude not to at least call. And then what if she has to make the decision on whether to see the guy who might show up, or the one who just called asking for an appointment.
easily forgotten.

It also leaves me with more fishing time. NOT a prob.
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

So is it ok if my excuse is, "I had to make one more cast?"
Jinny

Thanks for clarifying the late aspects. Yea, the small handful of times I was running late due to traffic and was able to text, I would always ask if this was going to be an issue. Luckily it was not as they too did not stack meets.

And I do agree with you that generally

Cancelling outside an hour or more is acceptable IMHO.
Cancelling within a few minutes isn't.
So is it ok if my excuse is, "I had to make one more cast?" Originally Posted by Swikgm
Well then I would know you're lying.

There is no such thing as one more cast...

That excuse however is the best to use imho.
I Know my "last cast of the day" usually takes about 2 hours. Lolololololol