50 lbs of tit....

She reminds me of the streetwalkers on the HBO series - Hookers at (or on) the point.

Its called something like that.
Okay, so I'm not a Houstonite but I ran across this thread while browsing randomly.

But I think my favorite part about the ad is that the URL reads: /you-gotta-see-it-2-believethe-biggest-tits-on-earth-my-whopper-50-lbs-tits-and-3-nipples-just-100

I saw that before I actually looked at the ad. And the 3 nipple part really confused the hell outta me.
  • Trey
  • 05-25-2010, 08:01 AM
She reminds me of the streetwalkers on the HBO series - Hookers at (or on) the point.

Its called something like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
She was on HBO but taxi cab confessions. I wish they would make another hookers at the point was always interesting like the story the lady said about the guy that likes you to pull his teeth, or the other that likes rusty razor blades to cut up his dick.

I saw that before I actually looked at the ad. And the 3 nipple part really confused the hell outta me. Originally Posted by Adrielle
I think it was 3 inch nipples, not 3 nipples.
I think it was 3 inch nipples, not 3 nipples. Originally Posted by bullet0122
Yes, I realize that. The title says she has 3" nipples, and the double prime symbol isn't URL friendly. I found it to be entertaining that it looked like, from the URL, that she was advertising having 50 lbs of tits and 3 nipples.
Yes, I realize that. The title says she has 3" nipples, and the double prime symbol isn't URL friendly. I found it to be entertaining that it looked like, from the URL, that she was advertising having 50 lbs of tits and 3 nipples. Originally Posted by Adrielle
My bad. Now that I reread your post, that is clearly what you meant.
I am out in LA and just ran across her here!! I wonder if they make her buy extra seats on the plane? $25 a piece extra baggage fee? Maybe they got to truck her tits around.......
sweet
oh god!
Adrielle, dayyuumm me likey!! Booty is most definitely right!!

Just wanted to get that out of the way. Now back on topic.

That shit looks scary. How can she not have back problems with titties this big??
My bro actually paid her .25 just to see those things!
There is no way that person was originally a woman, look at the face, it looks like a man!
I am sure someone here likes trannies with big tits.
There is no way that person was originally a woman, look at the face, it looks like a man! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Oh I think it is a woman with lots and lots of hard miles.
Y'all just can't let this one die, Huh?
At least now I can click on the second page and don't have to see the picture anymore.
And don't none of y'all get any ideas about reposting the picture!