Pumpkins, hell! Close to 90 at Hollow Weenie 2017!

Not happy I missed this event!!! Sounds like a good time as always!! I see I missed plenty of lovely woman .
Not happy I missed this event!!! Sounds like a good time as always!! I see I missed plenty of lovely woman . Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
Yup Pete, you missed a really good one.
  • jBa$$
  • 10-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Pete you would have enjoyed it..... Sorry you couldn't grace with your presence.... Hopefully you get to make the next
Thanks to CK for putting together another great Halloweenie Social. Your a great host and I really appreciate all you do to make these events fun..

Also, thanks to all the Gorgeous Ladies that attended. Y'all make these events extra special and oh so fun to attend....
The Halloweenie was awesome fun! I had a blast and met some fun new friends and reconnected with a few from the past as well. As always, great fun, drinks, food, people, costumes and then some!

Thank you, CK, for all the work you put into another fun and successful event! What a great turnout! We are gonna need a bigger place soon! It was fun trying to dick-tate your thread as well!

KKA
XOXO
I had a great time visiting with everyone last night. I'm glad I just happen to be in town for this event. Originally Posted by Sexyladyblue
Glad you had fun in SA. Now hurry back to your CC lovers. Lol.
some of the critters seemed to disappear and reappear. Originally Posted by ck1942
I thought we did our Houdini and back without notice!
The Halloween social is the one you can't miss out of the year. Saw a lot of gorgeous ladies and chatted with some savvy gents. A petite kitty especially caught my eye, so I introduced myself and we discussed getting together in the future. That's one of the best things about socials...
And, imo, the additional beauty of the Hollow Weenie is it presages our annual xxxMass (or is it XXXmASS ?) celebration and the Mardi GraciASS (or maybe it is MardiGrabSomeAss ?) festival.
Hey CK, it was another great event!!! The members were really rolling in at 7:00 and many were still there when we left at 10:30. Lots of members having a great time socializing and networking. I saw a lot of great costumes starting with my social partner the dark angel. She looked amazing!

Newbies, listen up, you need to get with CK1942 and take the steps necessary to get on the social invitation list. You're going to enjoying attending and it's a great opportunity to network and meet Board personalities. It's 100% fun and 0% BS. Ol' Doc gives CK
That was fun all the girls looked hot. It was nice to see you all. Have a safe weekend! THANKS CK!!!
Thank you for the invitation and including me. I had a good time. Looking forward to the Xxxmas one.

XO.sexyscorpio.XO
CK I had a fantastic time at the Hollow Weenie, making new friends and getting reacquainted with some old ones. Lots of fun people to get to know!! Count me in for Christmas
I sure wish I would have been able to make it, but thank you for the invite. I hope to make SA a city I visit regularity so hopefully I will be able to attend a future event!

If only I'd gotten into town a day sooner!
Yep, it was cool seeing pretty girls in costumes. Seems like there were a lot of doctors...head doctors?

I learned how to pronounce jBa$$...

Sexyladyblue looked super...or maybe ready to ride...

The zebra was pretty hot.

Girl with the baseball bat looked dangerous, in a good way. And her pal with the long coat, thanks for the flashes.

A lot of visiting ladies, hope they stay longer sometime, with a heads-up.

Yes, it was a target rich environment. Good work, ck.