References? How do you decide...

I do not know about others, but if all I see on p411 are ladies I am not familiar with I check her out and her reviews, who seen her etc. Then possibly send a note as well for additional info past just the ok. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Thats the beauty of the whole thing THT!
I send you the appt request, you have access to any and all OK's I have and you can pick and choose who YOU want to check with, one or all of them.
I generally like to use the most recent ladies I have seen and would see again only. There are many ladies I have seen where I have had a nice time and would recommend.....but would not see again.

I will admit for the most part I try to keep references separate from p411 at times. The most reputable ladies I will add to my p411 and review too at times so the dates correspond with the oks I was given. This is even the case when I see those ladies again, I generally just keep the date I wrote the review. This for the most part has worked into my favor because at times when I take breaks from the hobby and don't have recent refs for verification for overnights, through the occasional reviews and track record for seeing certain ladies via my p411 I can easily see providers I choose and not have to heavily rrely on newbie friendly providers...or providers who don't need refs to see specific ladies I want.

I don't think whether or not a lady reponds promptly to refs is my concern. Because usually ladies will either want to talk to the ladies first, or totally omit communicating to find out while using the oks as verification enough to see me.

Since I tend to see the same ladies, I generally won't use a lady as a ref past 2 or 3 times unless I plan on seeing her again.
Question for the Ladies: How much trust do you have contacting another provider for a reference.

I have heard stories that some providers will offer better rates (not advertised) to the previous clients once another provider trys to contact them for references?
I send a p411 request and then a pm thru here if they are on here with a list of ladies I think will be a good reference. That list normally consist of reputable ladies and ladies I've seen numerous times. The ones I've seen numerous times I feel can attest that my attitude and level of respect does not change just because I may be a regular. I include a description of myself and how the lady prefers to be contacted and whether she knows me by handle or name or both.

I've had numerous ladies tell me once they have my handle that they don't need my refs. Apparently word gets around lol....
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Mostly I rely upon P411 and D-C, and that usually suffices. But sometimes a lady asks for specific references, and in those cases I use ladies I know well, and who I know don't mind being used as references.

I have used a couple ladies who I have not reviewed--in all those cases it was because they asked not to be reviewed, though they knew i would write very favorable reviews of them. One in particular tried to stay fairly low key and wanted just eough reviews that guys knew she was still around.
If girl is P411, then it doesn't matter. If not, I give her the names of my most recent dates.
Guys here's a tip - if you're screening with a more expensive provider, don't provide references with ladies half that rate...I'm just sayin, lol.
Amaya,
I am still working on that.......why don't you come on down to Houston and then I can use you as a reference............something to think about!.................
I don't. They are all on my P411 account/request. YOU pick which ones you want to contact, makes no difference to me. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Totally agree. I have nothing to hide.

If I am not familiar with the refs provided I always check the women out first. Including calling a photographer that we shared to find out if said lady was legit. If i don't know/of the girl I certainly won't trust some random " Bambi at this number"
lol Ike!
im still working on getting to houston

Question for the Ladies: How much trust do you have contacting another provider for a reference.

--- as much as i hate to say it, for some ladies, its a pretty cut throat business.
if a lady wanted to offer a gent a discount, to take business from me, then so be it.
i dont know how i would find out, other than--he just decides not to meet with me.
but 'if' there were a way for me to find out, than i just wouldnt contact the lady any longer for references.
i cant change the way she chooses to conduct her business, as much as i may disagree.
luckily, this is a hobby for me as well, so i would just shrug it off.
If I am not familiar with the refs provided I always check the women out first. Including calling a photographer that we shared to find out if said lady was legit. If i don't know/of the girl I certainly won't trust some random " Bambi at this number" Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I've seen a few "Bambi's"