Please stop police now.

Originally Posted by JCM800
You gotta love edited videos.

The original author of the complete video obviously was trolling for someone to confront and in reality has praise for police officers in general. But that's not how the edited video is portraying it.

Full video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMla6Lwq4s
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 08:18 AM
If not for Lies - the OBLM would be Silent!

How about J turns himself into the cops and volunteers to go without any form of Police Protection.

Sounds good to me! very "woke"!
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 12:12 PM
OBLM is "RACIST" - and Marxist.

'J' can find that in Venezuela - no problem!

'J' - please go to your local PD and relinquish all right to police protection. You are welcome.
Three cops fired after racist talk of killing black residents. ‘We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ice-recording/
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2020, 06:13 PM
I do pity those who are so overwhelmed by the LSM that they can see life through only one prism and viewpoint - "Racism".
"Everybody Racist against me"

They fail to understand it is their own 'Racism" pointed at others that dictates others response.

If I call an employer a racist , then sack and burn the business in protest because that employer is Caucasian - is that employer looking to hire - Nope - guess what - Black Racism put the employer out of business.

Go riot and loot - all the Race-
baiters of the US do is destroy their own homes in hopes of a better life through communism.

Good luck with that - go to Venezuela and see how Communism works for real.

make no mistake - OBLM is a Marxist organization. blacks are destroying their own Freedoms!

good god man don't yous know there were over 6,000 deaths due to idiots wandering in the streets in 2018?

NHTSA is dedicated to promoting safe behaviors on our nation's roads. In 2018, there were 6,283 pedestrians killed in traffic crashes, up from 5,977 the year before.

Pedestrian Safety | NHTSA

this guy is lucky those cops were there to beat him senseless for being so stupid and save his life

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Colorado police officers fired for recreating chokehold in photos at Elijah McClain memorial.

The photos were taken last October, about two months after McClain, 23, died following a police stop that involved a chokehold against him.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-p...ry?id=71600727

• oeb11
  • 07-06-2020, 08:33 AM
"j" - kep agitating against the cops - DeFund - Disarm-Disband" - You can do just fine with no police forces at all - Seattle proved that beyond a liberal doubt.

go to your police station and withdraw from their protections.

Be my guest.

And - move to Venezuela and see your 'Communism' in action.

It is a great thing for the Darwinian natural selection of the fittest of the species.
Solid police work.

Solid police work.

Indeed, I think it was 7 police officers responded and are investigating.

Would you rather no one responded or followed up?
Indeed, I think it was 7 police officers responded and are investigating.

Would you rather no one responded or followed up? Originally Posted by eccielover
Reading is fundamental.

They secluded him behind a wall and looked around to see if anyone was watching so they can beat him