Mod Tour?

Sometimes I think he must have been abducted by Originally Posted by Balls25
No. I just came to my senses.

The rest of you enjoy the fantasy; I can't anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
Fantasy.…

wwwwwwrrrrrrrooooooooonnnnnngg ggg......

Maybe I shoulda capped those. in bold, large print, underlined.
Fantasy.…

wwwwwwrrrrrrrooooooooonnnnnngg ggg......

Maybe I shoulda capped those. in bold, large print, underlined. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Or are y'all in The Fan Club so enthralled with the fantasy you mistake it for reality?

But hey, it's enjoyable, and probably isn't wreaking havoc with the rest of your life. I can think of many worse delusions to be suffering from.

Cheers,

bcg
Abbey,

I'm flattered that I'm on your list. Come and get me Originally Posted by geniusman
I've been suddenly and unexpectedly presented w/ multiple reasons to visit Austin in February, this definitely not the least.

So... Start eating your Wheaties!

xoxo

Aj
you know i kinda think there is maybe some mods who use there mod to get in good with the hookers. not saying about anybuddy who is a cool dude and mod BUT there was 1 time along time ago that i seen this hooker says if i do a revue then i get half price for next time so we make a 2nd time and i show up and she is to fucked up and then try to say i done some things that wasnt even true just cuz i done a bad revue after BUT the mod was all like looking after her to make sure she dont get no bad revues.
Well, Tmac, that was probably a situation where it was both good and bad to have him looking out for her, if accurate information wasn't being shared.

That is why I wouldn't have done a thread like this when I was just starting out b/c ppl woulda thought I was trying to get help getting established. Since that's not the case now, I feel more comfortable saying that I'm hot about the idea.

Plus most of them are a ways away from me anyway, so it's not the simplest fantasy (a Mod tour) anyway. But it would be fun! And if one or two are game, it will be a blast to get together and do IT good.
you know i kinda think there is maybe some mods who use there mod to get in good with the hookers. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
It's been known to happen, less on some boards than others.

On a very well run board mods/admins who abuse their positions like that get shitcanned very quickly. On less well run boards, not so much.

And to prove the proposition that (some) mods are just as full of shit as anyone else, I will mention in passing that not only have I been a mod elsewhere, I've been asked multiple times if I wanted to be a mod here. Y'all be grateful I have more sense than to accept the offer.

Cheers,

bcg
I wanna go to Austin! Let's carpool.
I wanna go to Austin! Let's carpool. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
I'm not driving that far! I'll be flying! But you are more than welcome to go with, sis.
I'm not driving that far! I'll be flying! But you are more than welcome to go with, sis. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Ya'll just want'a go to 6th street. Get you a spot up on a roof top an whistle at the cute guys. Careful whistling at the girls they may be boys. Was there for meeting one time, leaning on the banister of one of the many bars with second story roof access drinking and people watching when down the way came two young lasses dressed in 1 inch mesh leotard outfits with big tits and red lips, red Panties.Everyone was watching. Rooftops and sidewalk patrons up, down and across the street focused in on these two beauties. Until they got close enought to see there were bulges in the panties, and it wasn't camel toe. They were attractive tho. The waitress told use they did that 4-5 nights a week for entertainment.

6th street can be a fun place.
I'm not driving that far! I'll be flying! But you are more than welcome to go with, sis. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Another one my dreams is if I win BCG's powerball or Mega millions is to go to Nashville and buy me a brand new Provost Pimped out motor Home. Get me 3-4 top tear providers and go on tour. So this could be mods tour, you dream of, if ya'll want go to Austin We can go.

Let me go get a lotto ticket now.
Another one my dreams is if I win BCG's powerball or Mega millions... Originally Posted by Sonoman
And you'd be just the man to do it, ya bastid.

Cheers,

bcg
...I would really love to fuck an ECCIE mod!

Anyhoo, just wanted to get that off my chest...

Prolly not a realistic fantasy, but a girl has to have something to masturbate to. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Tennessee has 3 mods ya know. The voyeur in me would pay good money to watch you take on all 3 at one time. Something about a busty air-tight brunette is very hot.
Tennessee has 3 mods ya know. The voyeur in me would pay good money to watch you take on all 3 at one time. Something about a busty air-tight brunette is very hot. Originally Posted by Submodo
We might have three, but they're in different locations.
Maybe I could take one off your hands for ya.