UH OH..........OBAMA THUGS HUNT OUT HIS CRITICS....CAN YOU SAY POLICE STATE...

No, Whiny. I oppose mindless hatred.

It's none of my business what comes out of your mouth (or what goes into it.) I don't have to agree with it, nor do I have to respect it.

especially if it's in violation of the ten fucking commandments. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you support government suppression of opposing views. Ergo, you oppose freedom of speech, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

So you support government suppression of opposing views. Ergo, you oppose freedom of speech, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Mindless hatred at work by dull knife.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's not what I said, ergo, you are a liar.
Especially political speech they disagrees with.............

You really oppose freedom of speech, don't you, Assup and BigAssTucks? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only bigtex, the commie fighter that lost, can defend the criminal actions of this administration. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He still defends the worst President since WWII.
More like free speech that scares them....they don't want to go to prison. Department of Justice (now that's a laugh) is investigating former CIA head Petraeus for some reason. I think the reason is "shut the fuck up general".

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/07/17...and-suspicious

Then there are those White House staffers that have immunity (according to the White House) from having to testify. They are part of a PR unit and don't even have any charges against them. Why do they have to float the idea of immunity? Nixon would be rolling over in his grave that he didn't think of that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...et-to-continue

And Lois Lerner reportedly couldn't find her ass today when getting dressed....or her emails.
Yeah the Patriot Act really helped Obama out.
If there was a Republican in the White House, and they were investigating Bush Bashers at a Gay Pride Parade, the Liberals would be throwing a hissy fit.

But since it's "Barry's Brigade" doing this, it seems to be OK.
That's not what I said, ergo, you are a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course. However, it is what you meant, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. We all know you oppose freedom. You hate the "fucking Constitution" and always support government control over people. That's not a lie, nor is it a secret. Now you and LittleEva go comfort each other because someone pointed out what is obvious to all.

"Raciest" LittleEva >>> <<< Assup

It is a shame that governments exceed their power and abuse their authority - we need to elect those who wish to serve, not rule!