Criminally stupid - Right leaning NY Post nails baby Twitler

I agree. This is the worst kind of criminal activity.

An American Citizen meeting with a Russian Citizen, (who happens to be an attorney), on the pretext that she had some damaging information about a political opponent of his father.

That's worth 50 years in Leavenworth at the least. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At the very fucking least.

What's criminal about that? The Clinton crime family have broken actual laws, and had scores of people murdered. Bill is a confirmed pedophile who made many trips to lolita island with jew pedophile jeff epstein.
Assup has been brainwashed.....take off your tinfoil hat and get a job, boy! Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
AssUP has a job, dontacha know? He comes over daily & cleans my backyard of all my dogs freshly deposited steamers.
Assup, you had to run Hi8llary against Trump and look what hap[pened.
You dems need to take a hard look inward and also in the mirror and face up to where the real problem lies.
Once you do that, see if you can get your lap dog media to try to be honest for a change and report the news rather than the sensational lies and puke they put out on a moment by moment basis.

Your beloved DNC conspired against its own members to rig the nomination of a flawed candidate that was a known criminal.

You got what you deserved and own Trump just as much if not more than the rest of us. Your over inflated opinion of your positions being what is best for America was put to the test and if it were not for California she would not have even won the popular vote. Hillary got beat by a TV huckster. I mean how sad is that. It is no wonder she was in such a state of depression following her self denial.

You put Trump in office and now you have buyers remorse,heh, heh snick. loser.
Assup has been brainwashed and unhinged by the zionist media. Take off your tinfoil hat and get a job, boy! Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Assup is a Zionist.

Jim
Of course it is. Even a blind man can see what a ship of fools this administration is.

The left isn't thwarting the Turd Reich. The right is.

I don't suppose any of you asshats will admit that your royal family is insane unless Twitler walks up to a podium and says something like "President Obama was born in the United States." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're blind? well that explains every post you've ever made. bahhaaa

i'll take Dershowitz's opinion over some NY Post partisan hack any day. so tell me why Dershowitz is wrong and those "legal scholars" at the Post are right?

you do know that this russki lawyer is really a DNC operative yeah?? of course Putin didn't send her to try to influence Trump's campaign .. Obama and Clinton did!!

even a blind man can see that yeah?
I agree. This is the worst kind of criminal activity.

An American Citizen meeting with a Russian Citizen, (who happens to be an attorney), on the pretext that she had some damaging information about a political opponent of his father.

That's worth 50 years in Leavenworth at the least. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If that's worth 50 years. What was Fast and Furious worth? Or the whole Sec of State Pay to Play under hillary? Or selling our uranium to russia? Or any of the other illegalities of Hillary and obama??
Assup is a Zionist.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
In what way, Jim?

I'm a fucking American and I stand up for all Americans, even undeserving shitheels like you.

So if you think that's an insult, please expound by telling everybody what about my politics is Zionistic. Maybe start by telling us what YOU think Zionism is.

Waiting...
What's criminal about that? The Clinton crime family have broken actual laws, and had scores of people murdered. Bill is a confirmed pedophile who made many trips to lolita island with jew pedophile jeff epstein. Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Go get me a Morgen David, mamser!
America will be great again. It will take lots of work. Getting rid of the garbage, and a halt to importing garbage is a good start.

Imagine if....in the 60s, there had been no desegregation, forced busing or third world immigration act.

America would be so peaceful and prosperous.
In what way, Jim?

I'm a fucking American and I stand up for all Americans, even undeserving shitheels like you.

So if you think that's an insult, please expound by telling everybody what about my politics is Zionistic. Maybe start by telling us what YOU think Zionism is.

Waiting... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

somehow i don't think Jim wants you standing up for him.
somehow i don't think Jim wants you standing up for him. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who cares if Asswipe is a Zionist. He's a stupid, lazy slovenly, cocksucking PIG
Let me guess ...

EATLER OINKED!
Let me guess ...

EATLER OINKED! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let me guess, you sucked another cock.
In what way, Jim?

Waiting... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A Zionist is a deceptive little prick like you who go around pretending they care about humanity but in reality the only thing they really care about is their own little agenda. If you were such a humanitarian you wouldn't post such vile unsubstantiated bullshit all time.

Jim