Where is Houston's Hoe Row?

yep... never ever ever had to worry about LE and never will. Breaking into my pussy takes a statagy like breaking out of Alcatraz. Or... its like like TSA ... or... like The Special Forces and SWAT cant even get in. Yeaaaa... my screenings like that! hahaha

BOOOM!!!

xo- angela
Sending you a PM
yep... never ever ever had to worry about LE and never will. Breaking into my pussy takes a statagy like breaking out of Alcatraz. Or... its like like TSA ... or... like The Special Forces and SWAT cant even get in. Yeaaaa... my screenings like that! hahaha

BOOOM!!!

xo- angela Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
Can I try breaking in? I'll give you a free ride!

I'm not in Houston, just a little north on I-45. You'd have no problem staying in The Woodlands at The Waterway Marriott or a surrounding hotel. We have so little talent here you'd fully book no problem! The area is very nice. http://www.thewoodlandscvb.com/pages...7/Default.aspx

It's no ho row, which makes it perfect!
Galleria - aLoft hotel is cool. The hotels literally at the Galleria mall are old and getting run down
she is wanting central to generate business to offset her expenses, not where we want her.
Galleria is central, most things for you to do in other time, and everyone knows how to get there, hence better for your business.
I really don't see how you would ever have trouble, you are a beautiful lady.
Good luck Ma'm
I just cleaned out a room at my house...

You can stay there for a couple of days rent free while we look for a hotel for you ok my dear?

do you like down pillows?

you're really not my type at all- so you are perfectly safe with me...

You can always go to where I am!
Galleria Area or down town areas is tops. Hotel ZaZa, ect. Great Hotels, Originally Posted by wily
^Think Zaza, like Granduca and Regis, all require elevator key access so unless they’re spacing their clients apart they might be suspicious during the day. At night it’s less obvious at the quaint hotels due to their bar and restaurant traffic.

Galleria.
I love the ZaZa, and they do not require an elevator key.. I think that's only to get on the floor with the specialty suites. They have great food and drinks, and the Monarch downstairs is always packed, especially on Wednesday nights. I always meet (ahem) interesting people there when I stay there or just go for dinner.It's quiet, discreet, and doesn't have alot of staff roaming around though their customer service is awesome. 24 hour room service. It's Central location in the museum district is great.