Pelosi wants control over YOU!

....Funny how folks always overlook their sides censorship. Originally Posted by WTF
Sad actually
  • oeb11
  • 01-13-2020, 03:49 PM
ftw-Funny how folks always overlook their sides censorship.

amazing how the Fascist DPST's cannot see their own hypocrisy
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2020, 04:53 PM
ftw-Funny how folks always overlook their sides censorship.

amazing how the Fascist DPST's cannot see their own hypocrisy Originally Posted by oeb11
Amazing how you still think of yourself as a heterosexual male yet you have a revilving semen mustache.

You get more male DNA than a fertility center.
  • oeb11
  • 01-13-2020, 05:13 PM
Thank you for your usual nonsensical post ftw!
Is an egg a chicken?

You want to limit a women's right to choose. Originally Posted by WTF
Choose what?
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2020, 06:03 PM
Thank you for your usual nonsensical post ftw! Originally Posted by oeb11
Choose what? Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you two combine your brains you might be able to follow along...
If you two combine your brains you might be able to follow along... Originally Posted by WTF
It would be easier if you would come up with something that made sense.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2020, 06:11 PM
Well you each have half a brain....maybe.

Are you serious? You do not know wtf a woman should have a right to choose?

Is an egg a chicken?
Well you each have half a brain....maybe.

Are you serious? You do not know wtf a woman should have a right to choose?

Is an egg a chicken? Originally Posted by WTF
First of all it's stupid comparison. Hens lay eggs whether they are fertilized or not. A fetus grows in the womb because of Conception, which is the beginning of life. A women who chooses Abortion is destroying a life. Any Doctor that performs an Abortion outside of a Medical Emergency isn't much of a Doctor.
First of all it's stupid comparison. Hens lay eggs whether they are fertilized or not. A fetus grows in the womb because of Conception, which is the beginning of life. A women who chooses Abortion is destroying a life. Any Doctor that performs an Abortion outside of a Medical Emergency isn't much of a Doctor. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He doesn’t know the difference and you’ll never be able to explain it to him. He is a Godless soul, in fact I’m pretty sure he is a vampire.

But I have to admit that using the chicken and egg in a discussion about social media censorship is...well....why he’s called WTF????
He doesn’t know the difference and you’ll never be able to explain it to him. He is a Godless soul, in fact I’m pretty sure he is a vampire.

But I have to admit that using the chicken and egg in a discussion about social media censorship is...well....why he’s called WTF???? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeah I know.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2020, 09:49 PM
First of all it's stupid comparison. Hens lay eggs whether they are fertilized or not. A fetus grows in the womb because of Conception, which is the beginning of life. A women who chooses Abortion is destroying a life. Any Doctor that performs an Abortion outside of a Medical Emergency isn't much of a Doctor. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think most of you loonies were hatched
Out of a chicken’s bum.
I think most of you loonies were hatched Originally Posted by WTF
You're just proof God has a sense of humor. You're not smart enough for anyone to take serious.
I was going to say since you have balls, which isn't really true. So instead I'll say since you don't have ovaries, it's none of your business.
Butt the fuck out.
You're just proof God has a sense of humor. You're not smart enough for anyone to take serious. Originally Posted by Levianon17