Yo-ho where shall I blow?

Mouth and swallow is great
That's a good point hornbill. Shooting it where you can see what you've worked for is great, but having the lady get it out for you is even better! Ladies, do like to watch the guy milk it out, or do you like to make the magic happen? Originally Posted by shaktaSA
Both. Sometimes it's so freaking hot to watch the gent stroke himself and spew his load on me, I find it very erotic! Other times I like to take the "power" into my one hands, hehe. However, for cum shots on the ass, it's rather hard for the lady to maneuver that one, lol.

I had a gent in the hobby blow the biggest load I've ever seen, I'm talking almost an unreal amount, in my life all over my tits and stomach and then rub it in with both hands like lotion, hehe.
Did you like the man-lotion or would you rather have had some Olay? Please tell me you liked it! A lot...
It was a first for me having it rubbed in but I really enjoyed it!
I must admit I LOVE to swallow Thats my fav..

But other than that, call me vanilla but I really just looooove it inside me (IN the cover) I often ask partners to tell me when they are about to blow, so I can really enjoy the feeling. Knowing my partner is shooting a fat load inside me (again yes, in the cover.) drives me nuts.
Yes I know Im a perv...
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Wow just wow. Candi never ceases to amaze. Hollywood101 has jumped up on my must see list also.

I prefer to cum all over a great pair of tits. Just something hot about it.
I prefer to jack off and shoot in her open mouth and on her face, and because I shoot an unreal amount I get it everywhere, lol.
[QUOTE=shaktaSA;1054644076
Candi
The thought of a hot woman, like yourself, slurping down a warm load does good things in my heart and pants.
/QUOTE]

Im glad!!
LOL, as always, thank you netx9 and a10bomb
I had a gent in the hobby blow the biggest load I've ever seen, I'm talking almost an unreal amount, in my life all over my tits and stomach and then rub it in with both hands like lotion, hehe. Originally Posted by Hollywood101

+1
HMMM.. (lol)

And Thank you Big & GFX
Luvs a woman who swallows every last drop....never have done a cof but would like to try that with a willing playmate someday!
I just use Kleenex.
Lol @ my previous reply. I was thinking something else. Using cum etiquette, I'd say something along the lines of "Oh, I'm gonna come. Where do you want me to cum?" If she really is wanting it somewhere, then that will be the spot. If it's my move, then in order CIM >COF>CIV (covered)>COT.
Personally I am a very visual guy so finishing on the tits or ass is super hot
BUT
The feeling finishing orally is toe curling, when there is a opportunity for a round 2 nothing curls my toes more than a slow, wet BBBJ with CIM then slowly sucking until I am completely finished OMG what a turn on then if there is swallow WOW

Reminder to self, get a date tomorrow. I need another trip to San Antonio soon

Great thread

Thanks
The Dr
Glad you like it Dr. I like it too.
I personally don't enjoy the CIM... COF not so much because I don't wanna have to wash my face and reapply makeup.. and times I've had this done, it goes behind my ears, on my neck, eyes, nose... lmao I'm good

Everywhere else is gravy with me though