Howard Stern confirms that Trump backed Iraq War in 2002.

Backpedaling where??? On the "Everyone" quote? Even when I wrote that, I added "save for a few holdouts". For the rest of it, you're just babbling. Trump was just "dicking around" when we're deciding to go to war? You bashed Clinton for making a mistake that led to dead and wounded vets, but Trump can "dick around" when talking about the same topic.

I didn't say Clinton voted because of Trump. 22 out of 33 Senators & Reps from NY voted for the war. They represent the people of NY. Trump was a NYer who voiced his support (while "dicking around" on the HS show) for the war. Originally Posted by papadee
Your babbling, you said Trump was her constituent. She voted with him. I've posted links, you've posted your opinion. Except for how politicians voted. 400,000 protested in NYC against the war in 2/2003. Not just a few. Trump was interviewed by Cavuto, a little more serious venue than Stern and was against the war. That was in 2/2003. Unless you can prove otherwise, go fuck yourself. Your opinion doesn't make it.
Fact: Many Democrats including Hillary Clinton and John Kerry voted in favor of the war in Iraq.

Yes, I know, everyone has answered that with saying Bush deceived them. But Senators were allowed access to the same intelligence as the POTUS prior to the vote. They were elected by their constituents to make their own decisions.

In order to say that Bush deceived them, they must first admit that they failed to read the intelligence reports that were available that would have allowed then to make an informed decision.

Fast forward to 2016 and Hillary has now dropped the "Bush lied" ruse. Instead liberals say she voted in support of diplomacy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffre...b_9177420.html

This is utterly ridiculous since we had been using sanctions and diplomacy for over a decade. (Perhaps she supported double secret diplomacy.) The Iraq resolution aka the "Authorization for the Use of Force Against Iraq" listed reasons force wold be authorized. All conditions for the use of Force had already been met. In other words, Hillary should have known what she was doing. Her only excuses now could be that she voted for it but did not read the intelligence or she was too incompetent to understand what she was voting for.

Trump did not have access to these reports and did not cast a vote.

Do not let your hatred for Trump blind you to the fact that Hillary had no excuse to be uninformed and she cast a vote in favor of the war in Iraq.
Who the fuck cares?
Fact: Many Democrats including Hillary Clinton and John Kerry voted in favor of the war in Iraq.

Yes, I know, everyone has answered that with saying Bush deceived them. But Senators were allowed access to the same intelligence as the POTUS prior to the vote. They were elected by their constituents to make their own decisions.

In order to say that Bush deceived them, they must first admit that they failed to read the intelligence reports that were available that would have allowed then to make an informed decision.

Fast forward to 2016 and Hillary has now dropped the "Bush lied" ruse. Instead liberals say she voted in support of diplomacy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffre...b_9177420.html

This is utterly ridiculous since we had been using sanctions and diplomacy for over a decade. (Perhaps she supported double secret diplomacy.) The Iraq resolution aka the "Authorization for the Use of Force Against Iraq" listed reasons force wold be authorized. All conditions for the use of Force had already been met. In other words, Hillary should have known what she was doing. Her only excuses now could be that she voted for it but did not read the intelligence or she was too incompetent to understand what she was voting for.

Trump did not have access to these reports and did not cast a vote.

Do not let your hatred for Trump blind you to the fact that Hillary had no excuse to be uninformed and she cast a vote in favor of the war in Iraq. Originally Posted by goodman0422
I agree
Your babbling, you said Trump was her constituent. She voted with him. I've posted links, you've posted your opinion. Except for how politicians voted. 400,000 protested in NYC against the war in 2/2003. Not just a few. Trump was interviewed by Cavuto, a little more serious venue than Stern and was against the war. That was in 2/2003. Unless you can prove otherwise, go fuck yourself. Your opinion doesn't make it. Originally Posted by bambino
He's a resident of NY and she was senator from NY, so he's her constituent. What's the matter with that?

You've posted links that say nothing to the fact that he was against the war. The OP posted a link where Trump says he supports the war. Nowhere in the Cavuto link did Trump say he was against the war. 400K protested in a nation of 300M, a little more than 0.10% of population. Still, that's more than a few. But in your Wiki link, 60% supported war if negotiations failed. So I'll say a majority of Americans supported the war (of which I wasn't one). in the end, your links and "facts" don't support your argument and actually help mine.
He's a resident of NY and she was senator from NY, so he's her constituent. What's the matter with that?

You've posted links that say nothing to the fact that he was against the war. The OP posted a link where Trump says he supports the war. Nowhere in the Cavuto link did Trump say he was against the war. 400K protested in a nation of 300M, a little more than 0.10% of population. Still, that's more than a few. But in your Wiki link, 60% supported war if negotiations failed. So I'll say a majority of Americans supported the war (of which I wasn't one). in the end, your links and "facts" don't support your argument and actually help mine. Originally Posted by papadee
400,000 protested in NYC, those were Clintons constituents. And that's a healthy % of NYC. She didn't represent the country. Just NY. The OP posted a link where Trump said " I guess" in a dismissive way with Howard Stern. Hardly a place where people go to for politics. Or a hawkish opinion for the war. In the Cavuto piece, he said he was interested more in the economy, not war. You really have no point. Or aurgument.
Backpedaling where??? On the "Everyone" quote? Even when I wrote that, I added "save for a few holdouts". I guess I should have given a number for "few", but I didn't expect you to take it literally. For the rest of it, you're just babbling. Trump was just "dicking around" when we're deciding to go to war? You bashed Clinton for making a mistake that led to dead and wounded vets, but Trump can "dick around" when talking about the same topic.

I didn't say Clinton voted because of Trump. 22 out of 33 Senators & Reps from NY voted for the war. They represent the people of NY. Trump was a NYer who voiced his support (while "dicking around" on the HS show) for the war.

Listened to your link - didn't add anything to our debate. Once again, Trump never said he was against the war. He said the economy was a bigger problem. He was lukewarm about the war, "either do it or don't". Once again, I never stated that Trump was a warhawk, strongly & stridently supporting war. He tepidly, weakly, "kind of" supported the war. He said he never supported the war. Originally Posted by papadee

Trump said "I guess so"... That does NOT sound like a ringing endorsement to me, 0zombie... go SUCK some more Reptillary Rotgut Shitlips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX35BZgYfWI
Trump said "I guess so"... That does NOT sound like a ringing endorsement to me, 0zombie... go SUCK some more Reptillary Rotgut Shitlips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX35BZgYfWI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Papa is a fucking idiot.
400,000 protested in NYC, those were Clintons constituents. And that's a healthy % of NYC. She didn't represent the country. Just NY. The OP posted a link where Trump said " I guess" in a dismissive way with Howard Stern. Hardly a place where people go to for politics. Or a hawkish opinion for the war. In the Cavuto piece, he said he was interested more in the economy, not war. You really have no point. Or aurgument. Originally Posted by bambino
OK..... Where's your link that proves all 400K were from NYC or NYers, let alone Clinton's constituents?

The place where he said it doesn't matter. The fact he said it does. He said he never said it and there's proof he did. End of debate.

You're right about Cavuto, but he never said he was against the war there, which is the point of this discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX35BZgYfWI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No one said it was a ringing endorsement. But it definitely isn't "NEVER" either.
No one said it was a ringing endorsement. But it definitely isn't "NEVER" either. Originally Posted by papadee
Blah blah blah.
OK..... Where's your link that proves all 400K were from NYC or NYers, let alone Clinton's constituents?

The place where he said it doesn't matter. The fact he said it does. He said he never said it and there's proof he did. End of debate.

You're right about Cavuto, but he never said he was against the war there, which is the point of this discussion. Originally Posted by papadee
I copied and pasted from Wiki fucknuts. You have to dig into it, which you obviously can't do. But it's there. And I doubt George Soros bused people in. They were from NYC. Your gal Hillary voted for the war. She's trying to back pedal. End of discussion.
I copied and pasted from Wiki fucknuts. You have to dig into it, which you obviously can't do. But it's there. And I doubt George Soros bused people in. They were from NYC. Your gal Hillary voted for the war. She's trying to back pedal. End of discussion. Originally Posted by bambino
You so funny. So you checked all their IDs? There were no hippie vans from Berkeley, Harvard, Madison, or other liberal hangouts?

Maybe we should put you on the border so you can catch all the immigrants since you KNOW where people are from.
You so funny. So you checked all their IDs? There were no hippie vans from Berkeley, Harvard, Madison, or other liberal hangouts?

Maybe we should put you on the border so you can catch all the immigrants since you KNOW where people are from. Originally Posted by papadee

papapee, your hallucinations are duly noted...

Maybe we should put you on the border so you can catch all the immigrants since you KNOW where people are from. Originally Posted by papadee
So now you're reduced to foolishness. Just like trying to equate a half assed interview on Howard Stern to Clintons vote on the Senate floor authorizing war. Sorry pal, you lose. And when it comes to the border you little liberal faggot, yes, build the wall. You've exposed yourself. Goodnight little liberal fag. Go to sleep.