$90,000 in 90 Days Challenge

If it's to good to be true, then it usually is!
I've been seeing this WakeUp thing all over the internet...people fall for anything!
If you are talking about the pyramid scheme below. Definitely not that. lol. Residual income and social marketing. Absolutely!! 45 days in the business and today I have over $4,000 in tax deductions (pic below is after 30 days), saved over $800 in things I buy and use everyday including 22% off my AT&T cell phone bill by having a membership and using their products and services. Most importantly, I am able to share with other people and build a residual income. Yesterday was payday and my company issued VISA debit card is fully funded. So if that's a scam, sign me up again. There is no risk and all reward.

BTW. I am in week 3 of the $90k challenge and have already surpassed the suggested minimum. So please don't be embarrassed. Be excited about my success!!

http://youtu.be/UEf9NyJcv_o

Attached Images File Type: png MLM-Marketing-Secrets-300x268.png (54.7 KB, 24 views) File Type: png Screenshot_2014-06-30-17-20-211.png (316.5 KB, 24 views)