Who should resign?

The entire bunch.

Never has so much Naiveté and Stupidity manifested its self in one group.

“Are you going to have a open and diverse government including women?”. That has to be the dumbest most asinine question asked all week.
I make my own fucking poll, a poll that is one sided is stupid and worthless like most of the stupid shit you post. Originally Posted by royamcr
you can't to a proper poll. lol.
Yep all the politicians should resign and Trump should be sent to prison!!!! This was Trumps plan, Biden just gave the Army more time because they were BEGGING to stay......which I think was the correct decision.

Don't forget Trump wanted to invite the Taliban to Camp David........Look it up guys, I am not joking. Trump wanted to have everyone home in May......Just in time for a National welcome home VICTORY parade like after WW II.........so Trump could say once again......LOOK WHAT I DID (even know he dodged the draft FIVE TIMES!!!!!)

The Military wanted to stay but LIBERAL Biden wanted out........he has ALWAYS wanted out.

I am prepared to debate anyone here, anytime about this subject ...........OBTW..........I have dirt from both Afghanistan and Iraq and Kuwait on my boots..........Like I said, I'll debate anyone, anytime you want.

Signed; OEF/ OIF Combat Veteran!!

PS: I am an unaffiliated voter.......meaning I have no choice of party.......a REAL INDEPENDENT
The problem is not bringing the troops home, it's how they are haphazardly being brought home, which is being overseen by the president.
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 05:48 PM
I make my own fucking poll, a poll that is one sided is stupid and worthless like most of the stupid shit you post. Originally Posted by royamcr

i suggest u stop the nasty name-calling and 'baiting' of other posters.
Now!
Yep all the politicians should resign and Trump should be sent to prison!!!! This was Trumps plan, Biden just gave the Army more time because they were BEGGING to stay......which I think was the correct decision.

Don't forget Trump wanted to invite the Taliban to Camp David........Look it up guys, I am not joking. Trump wanted to have everyone home in May......Just in time for a National welcome home VICTORY parade like after WW II.........so Trump could say once again......LOOK WHAT I DID (even know he dodged the draft FIVE TIMES!!!!!)

The Military wanted to stay but LIBERAL Biden wanted out........he has ALWAYS wanted out.

I am prepared to debate anyone here, anytime about this subject ...........OBTW..........I have dirt from both Afghanistan and Iraq and Kuwait on my boots..........Like I said, I'll debate anyone, anytime you want.

Signed; OEF/ OIF Combat Veteran!!

PS: I am an unaffiliated voter.......meaning I have no choice of party.......a REAL INDEPENDENT Originally Posted by soldierboy44
no ones disputing this account. I was not wild about Trump talking to a bunch of terrorists. why make a deal with them. they don't honor agreements

the reason he did this is to get the Taliban to the "peace talk" table in an effort to end the war. in this, he kind of succeeded.

the problem is that the Taliban dragged this thing as long as possible to avoid going to the peace talks with the afghan govt after the election.

the other issue is that most of the american troops were already withdrawn since 2014. I think there between 5,000 - 10,000 troops left under trump.

I do believe the generals weren't being honest with Trump about the Afghanistan withdrawal. I get the sense he sort of compromised with them on the issue like he did with Syria. Biden doesn't consider the consequences and just says "fuck it".

now, I don't think he ever intended or plan to throw the afghan govt. under the bus like biden did.
Clean house start all over,,,