WSJ: NSA Surveillance is Legal and Necessary

Here is the point YOU missed. The ability to monitor phones calls started under Bush but it was for calls going outside the country. Also Bush NEVER denied it was an available tool. Only conspiracy nuts tried to claim that Bush was targeting Americans. They never had any proof. So we are forced to conclude that Bush was not targeting domestic communication and did not arrest anyone because of it.

Obama denied it happened. His people denied it happened. Whistle blowers have said that domestic surveillance has occurred. Events have demonstrated that it probably did happen. Participants have admitted that it happened. Obama now does not deny it, but tries to mitigate the action.

A quick aside to Tex; yes, let Obama resign and Biden can run for president......just like Ford did in 1976. Then he can deal with Hillary and we know how that turns out historically. Oh, don't encourage FuckZup. He has brain damage.

No, this is different from anything that Bush did and you should admit that. The Patriot Act (written by Joe Biden in 1995) was passed by both houses of Congress and signed by Bush (why you can't remember that....it must be the substances you take) set the table and Obama is abusing the Act by watching Americans in America. How is it going to be possible to track terrorists when you are watching 320 million people? Increase the size of the CIA as well as the IRS? Obama has treated us all as criminals. Do you feel like a criminal and a terrorist? Obama thinks you are. Another thing, Bush's Justice Department never lied to a judge to get a warrant to watch a reporter.
I can see by that reply you don't know shit about the program..
I can see by that reply you don't know shit about the program.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You act as though you are surprised.
I can see by that reply you don't know shit about the program.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wonderful! This gives you the chance, EvaEkim, to detail the program for us, and explain where JD got it wrong!

This should be good! Thank you, EvaEkim!

• CJ7
  • 06-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Wonderful! This gives you the chance, EvaEkim, to detail the program for us, and explain where JD got it wrong!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

as proven Biden didnt write the Patriot Act in 95 ... so lets start there

that good enough sport?
Are you saying that you hope Obama steps aside so President Biden can run in 2016 as the incumbent? Originally Posted by bigtex
Biden's a nobody he's nothing but a fixture. He's not going to run in 2016, he can't win anyway.
Are you saying that you hope Obama steps aside so President Biden can run in 2016 as the incumbent? Originally Posted by bigtex
Biden's a nobody he's nothing but a fixture. He's not going to run in 2016, he can't win anyway. Originally Posted by acp5762
UHHHHHH! If I am not mistaken Biden is still the VP. Should Obama resign from office (as you implied), Biden would then become the President. Meaning that should Biden decide to do so (and I suspect he would), he would run as an incumbent in 2016 (as I said in the quoted text above).

You probably should dig a little deeper into the duties and responsibilities of the VP. You might actually learn something!

On second thought, just forget it. It is probably wayyyyyyyy over your head!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I will use your own tactic of, not my job to prove my point it is yours to prove it is wrong. Waiting for your response Hanoi..
UHHHHHH! If I am not mistaken Biden is still the VP. Should Obama resign from office (as you implied), Biden would then become the President. Meaning that should Biden decide to do so (and I suspect he would), he would run as an incumbent in 2016 (as I said in the quoted text above).

You probably should dig a little deeper into the duties and responsibilities of the VP. You might actually learn something!

On second thought, just forget it. It is probably wayyyyyyyy over your head! Originally Posted by bigtex
I know what the duties of the VP are. You're a total Obama supporter but you wouldn't support Biden. Why not?
you wouldn't support Biden. Why not? Originally Posted by acp5762
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by bigtex
you are a funny mofo, just like Biden...LOL
Link? Originally Posted by bigtex
I am suppose to have a link to that?
I am suppose to have a link to that? Originally Posted by acp5762
You made an allegation yet used nothing to support your statement. I merely requested the link to support.

Without it, you've got nothin', nothin' at all!

Fact Jack!!!!!
I will use your own tactic of, not my job to prove my point it is yours to prove it is wrong. Waiting for your response Hanoi.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Didn't think you could.

You made an allegation yet used nothing to support your statement. I merely requested the link to support.

Without it, you've got nothin', nothin' at all!

Fact Jack!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hahaha, ok.I merely stated that you are an Obama supporter but you wouldn't support Biden. You need a link to a statement like that. I'll admit it may not be linked to any facts it's just what you seemed to be insinuating.