What would you do?

• Tetas
  • 12-15-2010, 08:25 AM
It's Christmas, that cash could be money for gifts, "teaching him a lesson" could ruin the holidays for some little kid.
I'd return it and consider it my good deed for the year, may even be good enough for next year too. ;-)
I have returned more....it is the right thing to do.
I didn't say not to return it but he is a dumbass and needs to be taught a lesson otherwise he will probably keep walking around with a grand in his wallet.
  • bbkid
  • 12-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I'd keep the money and spend it on pussy.
I didn't say not to return it but he is a dumbass and needs to be taught a lesson otherwise he will probably keep walking around with a grand in his wallet. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Nothing like judgmental people on a SHMB. Who said he walks around with it all the time? Any number of reasons he could have had that amount in his pocket at that moment (e.g., going on a trip, paying car repair, buying something that required cash, or perish the thought - on his way to see a HDH). Teach him a lesson? Really?
Nothing like judgmental people on a SHMB. Who said he walks around with it all the time? Any number of reasons he could have had that amount in his pocket at that moment (e.g., going on a trip, paying car repair, buying something that required cash, or perish the thought - on his way to see a HDH). Teach him a lesson? Really? Originally Posted by TexasGator
I don't necessarily think it is foolish to have a grand on you if you really need it for something but all in one spot like your wallet. How do you even sit down with that much of a wad in your back pocket.....split it up and spread it around for pete's sake. What is the old saying "a fool and his money".
A PROVIDER is asking this question about whether or not to give back free, untraceable cash...just sayin'...
If u found a grand I'm sure whoever lost it has more money, I mean reAlly who carries a grand around ? Unless he was awaiting to Christmas shop, who knows.....
Call them and give it back.

If they don't answer, I'll just take it to the police station.
Happend Yesterday with me and sams club and chart puller found it and i had $1200cash some credit cards and then he give to his manager. I was so upset with my self but thank god i got everything back. Otherwise some ladies had to wait till next week . But sure there is some honest ppl and i was lucky to have honest guy working there!!
Since when is it OK to keep anything that belongs to someone else. No matter WTF the reason.

Well done Anita, you made the right choice, but some of these other responses are just retarded......

Karma is a real bitch and worth quite more than $1K
Since when is it OK to keep anything that belongs to someone else. No matter WTF the reason.

Well done Anita, you made the right choice, but some of these other responses are just retarded......

Karma is a real bitch and worth quite more than $1K Originally Posted by TIADave
I could not agree more! Sending a wallet back empty just tells everyone your a fucking thief. Karma is a mother fucker to be sure.

I have returned more....it is the right thing to do. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Anything short of this makes just makes you a thief...... Returning it to its rightful owner is the only right answer.

JaD
Return it the way you found it is what I'd do. Money and material things are not everything in this life. I too found a nice phone in a shopping cart at walmart. Called the last dialed person explained the owner left it there and waited 30 mins till he came back to pick it up.
Within days of splitting up with my ex, I decided to take the kids on a weekend trip, and took a grand out of the bank. Stopped to get fuel, and decided I needed to piss before leaving the store. When I got back to my truck, I noticed my wallet was gone. Quickly went into the store and looked all over. The manager even flagged the security tape and you could clearly see my wallet just barely hanging on to the lose shorts I was wearing. Anyway, had to explain to my kids that we wouldn't be taking a trip that weekend without having an ID, credit cards, debit cards and so forth.
As soon as I get home, I had a call on my answering machine from a woman who found my wallet and the cash, she just didn't feel comfortable trusting the cashiers to return it to me.
Yep, I would return anyone's wallet.
I have returned people's ID's when I have stumbled across them. Have any of you gone through the process of replacing them?