Incall and Outcall Rate Differences

I feel Outcall to a persons house is a convience for them. Its kinda like any other place that delivers they usaually charge a fee rather than its free if you come to the store and get it yourself. So for ladies who work from home or have to take a taxi outcall would be more. Now for those who only do outcall it doesnt make a difference unless the call is REALLY far. Personally if its late and far im going to charge extra.
I know. I'm sorry.
=(
Just a personal choice. Incall is only available for gentlemen I have seen before or gentlemen with stellar references.
When I make an incall appointment, I have to go out and procure the room and sometimes even drive closer to where the client is so it makes it more convenient for him.
I just had an experience this weekend where I got an $80 room specifically for this gentleman and he still only gave me my outcall special weekend rate of $150. Now you do the math and figure out what my profit was. LOL. I wasn't a happy camper, not to mention I drove quite a ways to get this room so it would be a shorter trip for him.
Lesson learned though.
=) Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I have had so many problems like This! I had a client tell me that a lady he sees makes hime get the hotel 1st or they meet and she gets the $ from him then gets the room in her name. Kinda a hassel but better than only making a few dollars off of a call!
Stellar reviews?

I am a P411 level 6. Did not ask for more as I would have appeared slutty.

When you deal with the Top Cat he never stiffs his date.....er um I mean a gentleman would have made you whole.

Meow
Stellar references. And I mean at least 1-2 local providers who are well known and are easy to get in touch with to verify you. LOL.
I PREFER outcalls. It makes me feel more in control because I can choose at the last second whether to cancel or to go ahead and do the appointment. If I get any bad vibes I can keep driving and call in a cancellation.
When I see a gentleman from P411 I usually give them an okay without them having to ask me. I figure if they don't want it, they can go in their account and delete it. I've never heard of that happening though.
Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but when it comes to safety, I'm a stickler. If that means that I lose clients because I won't do an incall for them, then I'm sorry and that is just how it will have to be.
I think everyone should respect a providers safety precautions and not give her too much flack for it.
We all have individual reasons for doing things the way we do. Just as you gentlemen have reasons for doing things the way you do them.
Que Sera, Sera!
I think everyone should respect a providers safety precautions and not give her too much flack for it. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I agree, as long as her safety precautions don't include her going "silent" after scheduling a meeting.

Safety is no excuse for rudeness.

(Not directed at you, Allie. Just a general comment.)
Sorry to hear about the bumm you got the room for. Its a shame when a great provider does a favor to a client and gets ripped off. You did have a great special and there are a few of us who appreciate your specials and your service hang in there sweetie we love ya here
Thank you wildbill!
=)
thank allie for the cudos for getting my curiosity in check cause as we all know curiosity killed the cat and satifaction brought it back hoot hoot. i just wish i could get more jobs lined up but hey be happy with what ya got,right it could always be worse
outcalls are just kind of a hassle..you have to get allllll the way dressed up...when i stay in i just keep on sexy panties and a tank or corset or sumthin....itsn risky cuz it could be LE, might be crazy, might be a setup, etc...then idk if this is a problem for everybody but i dont like getting out driving anywhere very far or anywhere at night, and it takes longer with getting ready time, travel time, travel back etc...I like staying in much better and dont even really do outcalls unless its an established client.
I have had so many problems like This! I had a client tell me that a lady he sees makes hime get the hotel 1st or they meet and she gets the $ from him then gets the room in her name. Kinda a hassel but better than only making a few dollars off of a call! Originally Posted by breesummers

I usually get a room for one week and just work like that the whole week and make back like 10 times profit...its cheaper and saves time, you can only work one week of the month if you want.
I like to be able to scope out the place that I am going to and deciding if I actually want to do the appointment or call in a cancellation. If something seems amiss then I can opt out.
If you have someone show up at your incall, you don't get to do that. Also, at an outcall, if you feel uncomfortable, you can leave. At an incall, you can't MAKE them leave without calling the front desk and risking exposure.
I have had a few guys rip me off at the incall location because they gave me my outcall rate. As I see limited clientele, I usually will get a room for one particular person. I don't have a high turnover, so it makes more sense for me financially to just do outcall and I consider it safer IMHO.
Anyone can be the victim of a sting, I've mainly heard of LE problems when they acquire a hotel room and do incalls and bust the men the men that show up. I have rarely heard of providers getting busted at an outcall location unless it's a hotel room. Not to say that it doesn't happen.
As long as you screen, screen, screen then you should be fine. Do your research first before committing. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
One thing that a lady like yourself could do in order to be able to do some eye check screening for an Incall (as you stated above that you like to do for an Outcall) is to:
1) only give him the general location and time when the date is set,
2) have him call when he is on his way (so as not to pay for a room unnecessarily), [if his travel is too short to give you enough time to get a room and prepare, have him drive around for awhile and buy some Boulevard Wheat!]
3) give him the address when he is close and you know that he is going to show up, and
4) have him call you when he arrives and is getting out of his car, at which point you can check out him and his car and decide whether you want to give him your room number. That is your last minute eye-screening. If you decide - following your judgment - not to see him, then politely inform him that you have to cancel the date. You won't mind paying out of your pocket for a room to avoid a date that you discover should be avoided.

This sounds like a lot of work, but I have come to observe how careful you are (P411 +3 required, covering your face in your pics, CBJ instead of BBBJ). And your attention to safety will keep you from saying against your judgment, "Well, it doesn't look good. But he is already at the parking lot. So I can't tell him 'no' now." I am confident that you will not fail in this way.

FYI: your pic with your feet in the air wearing the tall black boots is very hot. Put that together, please, with the short black skirt.
Motels, provider ICs, give me the heebie geebies. And the simple act is that most LE activity is conducted at motels. LE can be waiting as the provider, or, LE can show up as the hobbyist.

It is interesting to see the difference in opinion/pricing between those providers who prefer IC and have lower rates for IC appts, and those who prefer OC and have lower rates for OCs.

I fear motels and hate cheap motel accommodations. My obvious choice is provider OC. IMHO, and as a very general statement, those providers who prefer OC tend to be more experienced, more security conscious and do their 'due diligence' on new clients, and their OC locations.

There is a huge distinction between OCs to a hotel, and an OC to a home. For an hotel OC providers can only screen the person/hobbyist. For a home OC the provider can screen the hobbyist and the home. Google maps shows the home's exact location and there are a variety of ways to search and match the home's owner with the name of the hobbyist. Finally many providers have told me they drive by the home in advance to check it out, to make sure they are comfortable with the neighborhood, the municipality, the block, the appearance of the home, etc.

I have quite a few "OKAYS" on P411 which definitely increases the comfort level of for those who have not met me.

Finally providers have different ways they choose to conduct their appointments. Some seem to prefer 15 minute to 1 hour appointments, and possibly schedule several appts a day when possible. Others prefer longer appts and will only accept one per day. It is the second group who also seem to prefer OCs for their longer appointment 'style', and are compatible with my preferences. As a very general statement they prefer one, two hour appointment per day, at what many would say is a highly discounted two hour rate, to one hour appointments at a "full" rate. For example, instead of an hour appointment at $$$, a two hour meeting at $$$$.50 is preferable. Many of these providers can average 4 or 5 appointments a week. A two hour appt takes no more preparation than a one hour appt, and when drive time and expenses are totaled , a $$$$.50 2 hour appt is more lucrative than two 1 hour appts at $$$ per appt, or $$$$$$. They can be more selective, possibly have more regulars and a more consistent income, and probably higher annual income.

I like OC providers the best! And I am sure those who have visited me would say they prefer my place to a cheap motel room. Hobbyists who have no OC location for whatever reason are in an entirely different situation.

There are many other appointmentt "situations, with variations on IC and OC locations. One is the provider who has a permanent IC location, another is one who can somehow afford an upscale hotel IC location.....

Bottomline is that providers and hobbyists have their preferences and perameters, none being better or worse. It is a good situation when a provider is able to understand a hobbyist's preferences/fear and it is a good thing when a hobbyist is able to understand a provider's preferences and concearns.