Jack Nicholson

My favorite Jack Nicholson line was not in a movie. I heard this story several years ago:

A very particularly attractive starlet approached Nicholson at a party and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Nicholson grinned and answered, "Wrong verb, honey. Wrong verb."
"Here's Johnny" from The Shining
Movie - Forest Gump
Actress - Meryl Streep
Movie line- Jack Nicholas "You can't handle the truth"
My bad guys I did'nt know this was a strickly Jack N thread.
My favorite Jack Nicholson line was not in a movie. I heard this story several years ago:

A very particularly attractive starlet approached Nicholson at a party and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Nicholson grinned and answered, "Wrong verb, honey. Wrong verb." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Some (few, very few) folks have such a presence they can say anything. Like John Wayne saying "God Damn". It just ain't offensive coming out of their mouths.
My bad guys I did'nt know this was a strickly Jack N thread. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Hell Hon, in this forum...that's hardly a blip of thread drift.
The Joker..hands down.
I never thought he would top his performance in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest but his Joker came damn close.
I never thought he would top his performance in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest but his Joker came damn close. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Shhh! Don't tell Doove. *he said whispering*
"So whaddya think? Women... a mistake... or DID HE DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?"

Daryl VanHorne, Witches Of Eastwick
One of my favorites is Prizzi's Honor. He nailed that part.
One of my favorites is Prizzi's Honor. He nailed that part. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Playing opposite Kathleen Turner and Anjelica Huston helped.