Russian Plane Likely Brought Down By Cargo Bomb

Basically the American public is sick and tired of losing lives and treasure in useless fighting to change a bunch of assholes into a democracy.
Basically the American public is sick and tired of losing lives and treasure in useless fighting to change a bunch of assholes into a democracy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I guess you are correct, after all .....

That worthless journalist wasn't worth saving anyway was he?

Right Little-One ...
I guess you are correct, after all .....

That worthless journalist wasn't worth saving anyway was he?

Right Little-One ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you say so lexie lacking, if you say so .
If you say so lexie lacking, if you say so . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, I didn't say so and don't. I was mocking you and your ilk. Like this guy!

The one on the left...

Kicking the can down the road.
Actually, I didn't say so and don't. I was mocking you and your ilk. Like this guy!

The one on the left...

Kicking the can down the road. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your words lexie lacking, your words . Too late to deflect now. Your ilk never takes responsibility for anything.
Your ilk never takes responsibility for anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And blaming Stevens's death on a video is "taking responsibility"?

How about .... the claim that "Stevens knew the risks" of being killed?

Go ahead and vote for her.

When U.S. airliners start falling in pieces out of the sky you, and yours, can blame Bush!

Please continue your silly little word-game posts. It's "charming" to say the least.
And blaming Stevens's death on a video is "taking responsibility"?

How about .... the claim that "Stevens knew the risks" of being killed?

Go ahead and vote for her.

When U.S. airliners start falling in pieces out of the sky you, and yours, can blame Bush!

Please continue your silly little word-game posts. It's "charming" to say the least. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Deflecting again lexie lacking? You vote for her, I have said many times there is no support from me, but keep repeating the lie you will believe it eventually. The rest of this post is mish mash from the dark corner of your head.
There are four corners to that square headed motherfucker.
There are four corners to that square headed motherfucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You post enough stupid shit whiffy, we don't need no more.
You post enough stupid shit whiffy, we don't need no more. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good advice fucktard take it.
Good advice fucktard take it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As PostTard do you think you are "better" than a "fucktard"?
As PostTard do you think you are "better" than a "fucktard"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Inquiring dimatards want to know?
Inquiring dimatards want to know? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Proving yet again you are a PostTard!