It’s not just the Dems that are fed up of Trump.

The court system, up to and including the Supreme Court of the U.S., disagrees with your statement that "any and all gun laws are an infringement on the 2nd amendment."

Courts have consistently ruled that the 2nd Amendment is not absolute. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And I've ruled the Courts are not absolute. They can fight me if they don't like it.
"Shouting fire in a crowded theater" is a popular metaphor for speech or actions made for the principal purpose of creating panic. The phrase is a paraphrasing of Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.'s opinion in the United States Supreme Court case Schenck v. United States in 1919, which held that the defendant's speech in opposition to the draft during World War I was not protected free speech under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
The paraphrasing differs from Holmes's original wording in that it typically does not include the word falsely, while also adding the word "crowded" to describe the theatre. The original wording used in Holmes's opinion ("falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic") highlights that speech that is dangerous and false is not protected, as opposed to speech that is dangerous but also true.
None of our rights are absolute, as demonstrated above and that goes for gun rights too. It is unlawful to own a machine gun, it is unlawful to own a howitzer. Why is that?

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Then let's take guns out of the hands of those people who kill people.
And I've ruled the Courts are not absolute. They can fight me if they don't like it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That's up to you. But if you wind up in the pokey, don't drop the soap. It's called "the pokey" for a reason.

None of our rights are absolute, as demonstrated above and that goes for gun rights too. It is unlawful to own a machine gun, it is unlawful to own a howitzer. Why is that? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Even some accessories are illegal, like silencers and bump stocks.

Remember bump stocks? One of those rare occasions where Trump actually got it right, and a perfect example of a new common-sense gun regulation.
you can buy all the parts, without a bg check, from various internet sites but that doesn't mean it's "ok".