the best provider i can find

sorry made a mistake
I agree.
As one who partakes of & enjoys multi- hour dates.
Without issues, I've enjoyed many first time overnight dates. Albeit, dinner & show or some other event prior to retreating to bed. If at some point during the date, they didn't enjoy my company while out in pubic those few hours. They're welcome not to commit to the overnight. But to date, that's never been the case.
Like you, I prefer the allure in meeting someone for the first time and enjoying their company long into the following morning.

To the OP: You state your looking for a high class lady. Beyond the *class* of lady you seek. What type of woman do you enjoy?
Curves? thin? young? Mature? Short? Tall?
White? Asian? Hispanic? AA?

If you were to elaborate a bit about the overall *type* of woman or girl you seek. You might get a better response.

I don't know. I sorta find a certain flair and allure in booking a firsttime overnight. Once you treat yourself to booking that much time as opposed to an hour or two it changes your perspective on booking smaller dates first before going fo what you want.

If I booked two hour appointment consistently but wanted to tryg an unkknown provider out....booking a few half hours or hours would not satisfy my palette for the larger booking id really want. Same as booking w hours or less is no clearr indication a ladies is overnight or weekend friendly. Id rather be surprised by a ladies enthusiasm the first time on an overnight....than to wonder if that one hour booking or even two was an accurate assesstment as to what she offers for more time.

And I don't think if a gent provies references...which are good he could still be considered an "unknown." Assureddly this guy should have references.......there have been very few ladies who turned me down for first time overnight merely because we haven't met before. A simple phone call on what I expect and a few cosigns from my ref is usually enough to ease their concerns. Originally Posted by gimme_that
How about meeting a newbie for a 3 day date? I loved it. It went very well.
I love the irony. My ATF lives in South Texas. I keep trying to get my boss to send my fat ass back there.
For the cost of flying someone to you, you could spend several weekends testing the waters in Houston. It's not that far from you (by air or car), and it has all the variety for which you could wish.
chale17, i think you should fly or drive to ATX, Houston, Dallas. You are sure to find the high caliber lady that will rock your world everytime. Get the relationship going and then im sure you can persuade her to travel to south texas. and it wont break the bank...in the search and happy ending section.
You are so "wet-behind-the-ears" but that's OK...we ALL were at some point. You don"t "FIND" an ATF. It just happens. I've been blessed...hope you are too, someday. Be Kind, Be Respectful, Be Clean, Be interested in her, Be yourself!! It may happen to you!!!