Open thank you to two lovely ladies

Happy late birthday. Hugs
Ty Taylor it was great seeing you again also !!!!
Even though I have already told you, I'm going to say it again "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 🎉 🎈" I'm glad I got to see you and wish you a early happy bday on your week/weekend of festivities!!! Good to see you had a great time with all your ladies!! It's always a pleasure!!
❤️🐰💋
Thanks Fluffy - it was one of the best yet - wish you could have been there ....
Damn Silver! You sure know how to make a fella jealous!
Now THAT is what I call a birthday CELEBRATION!
So allow me to join in wishing you a belated happy birthday and by all means, tip o the hat to you mister.
That image is gonna simmer on my brain all day today. Those two ladies out and about all night. Talk about a bucket list!
Atta boy!
Thx cowboy but just to clarify - Meredith was the appetizer prior to the dinner with both of them and Shay was the dessert afterwards so i guess you could call it a 3 course meal from 4pm til the wee hours and it was indeed a BLAST
...People just loving and caring for each other!!! Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Agreed. I suspect it happens more than we hear because people who do it don't care much for the acclaim. Quietly, behind the scenes. Good stuff.