New Military Litmus Test? Will You Fire on Citizens?

The Military would be empty then.

I don't believe it, sorry

Anyone idiot that ordered we fire on civilians would end up getting fragged.

Anyone that stayed in because they said yes needs to be put down.

I guess it isnt that I think Obama wonuldn't ask it, I just can't think of a Soldier, Marine or Sailor saying yes.
I expect the soldiers to honor their oath and to follow any lawful orders given.

You assume citizens of the US can do no wrong and that if people, such as yourself, whirly, blowsjoe etc, attempt armed insurrection and/or seditious or treasonous activities, I expect them to mow you down.

You assholes all noticed the caveats, right? Don't cry later there weren't any.

You all assume the government will be the first to act in your giant, make-believe game of chicken to violate the Constitution first.

That's not what we see on this board.

We see people advocate the elimination of due process, ignore SCOTUS rulings on the Constitutionality of numerous subjects while declaring their own ignorant views to outrank common law. The list goes on.

Since so many of you were willing to let the country go down the toilet to try and make sure our President was a single term President (BTW-how did that work out for y'all?), I'm sure the NRA has a list of douche-bags such as yourselves they have cultivated off boards like this to use as their Brown Shirts (we know y'all love uniforms, just not the ones our country's armed forces wear).

So you think that the military should be used on American soil to quell dissent, eh, Münchausenman? That is, as long as they are shooting at me. What if we get a President that doesn't like you?

You have no idea how dangerous your ideas are to liberty. In fact, you are proud of being anti-liberty.

Now you are going to respond with large fonts and name calling, yet I am the one pressing for freedom, liberty and individual responsibility, and you are the one ok with the US military being used to mow down citizens. But I'm the unAmerican one.

Go figure.
So you think that the military should be used on American soil to quell dissent, eh, Münchausenman? That is, as long as they are shooting at me. What if we get a President that doesn't like you?

You have no idea how dangerous your ideas are to liberty. In fact, you are proud of being anti-liberty.

Now you are going to respond with large fonts and name calling, yet I am the one pressing for freedom, liberty and individual responsibility, and you are the one ok with the US military being used to mow down citizens. But I'm the unAmerican one.

Go figure. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
See? I knew you would ignore content just to pretend you are a victim.

Time for a bump.
That makes NO sense whatsoever, Münchausenman. But we expect that from you.

Now you are going to respond with large fonts and name calling, yet I am the one pressing for freedom, liberty and individual responsibility, and you are the one ok with the US military being used to mow down citizens. Since you don't understand English, it would be a mercy killing. But I'm the unAmerican one. Yes you are, but not for the reasons you stated.

Go figure. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's not what I said, sog.

When are you going to comprehend what you read?

I said

"I expect the soldiers to honor their oath and to follow any lawful orders given.

You assume citizens of the US can do no wrong and that if people, such as yourself, whirly, blowsjoe etc, attempt armed insurrection and/or seditious or treasonous activities, I expect them to mow you down."

I didn't advocate US troops to be used on US soil. I advocate they be used where needed.

The red caption stuff is hardly dissent. If the above actions occur and we need the armed forces used on US soil, we should use them. DUH.

My idea was to preserve the Constitution and America. I can see why you think that is dangerous.

No name calling, used #3 size just like always.

Ohhh.
You're referring to the bitch slap about you being the dumbest ass.
Hope that didn't offend you.

And you're right. It is time for a bump.

• TPJR
  • 01-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Prove it wrong. I would love that. However, such a notion is not far-fetched, and well within the realm of possibilities with the Obama administration.

Still, I hope it's wrong. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How about somebody start a thread accusing COG of being a goat fucking, child molesting, POS cannibal and then challenge him to prove it wrong. If he can't then it mist be true right?
A good example of how this plays out happenned in The Soviet Union when Communism was in it's last throws. Soviet Soldiers refused to fire upon their fellow Countrymen, and the walls came tumbling down.

I really do not have an opinion concerning the subject of this thread. There is so much crap floating around about both ends of the political spectrum that the natural assumption now is BullShit.
Obama is deliberately crashing the system. There will be massive civil unrest, far beyond the ability of local law enforcement to control. Obama is gearing up for a police state.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...piven_way.html
This is not a new thought while in the army years ago the subject came up and 100% of the 30 or 40 setting around would not fire on country men. I think any commander that ordered such a thing would be shot by those under him.
Moot point till Texas succeeds
Timpage is a little slow and is a poor reader. Not every inductee is asked this question, they are talking (and it is in the story) about senior officers of which there are not too many.

Munchie, the government has already broken the social contract by superceding the Constitution. Buying GM with taxpayer money to give to the unions is certainly not constitutional. The SCOTUS has said that Obamacare is a tax but all taxes have to originate in the Congress. Dare I say it???? Would it tick people off? The Constitution says that a president must be a natural born American citizen...

Big Tex and Munchie, it is called satire.
History tells us that soldiers fired on civilians in the past. As I recall it was a bunch of veterans in Washington DC about bonus money. I would refuse to shoot on citizens under some circumstances. A soldier is obliged to refuse an order if he/she considers it to be unlawful.
Timpage is a little slow and is a poor reader. Not every inductee is asked this question, they are talking (and it is in the story) about senior officers of which there are not too many.

Munchie, the government has already broken the social contract by superceding the Constitution. Buying GM with taxpayer money to give to the unions is certainly not constitutional. The SCOTUS has said that Obamacare is a tax but all taxes have to originate in the Congress. Dare I say it???? Would it tick people off? The Constitution says that a president must be a natural born American citizen...

Big Tex and Munchie, it is called satire. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

If things don't go your way blame someone else.If you right wingers would remove you head from your ass things would go your way.
Moot point till Texas succeeds Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We did it once. We will keep our eyes on your types...fucker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI5JKD9OKR8