California Girls versus Texas Girls

There are good looking babes in every state.

No state holds any superiority when it comes to good looking women. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
I guess the hot ones end up in Texas, because they liked to be eaten out and fucked good as opposed to having to use a strap-on on the guy so he can get his nut while she has to ride a dildo.
She is very attractive but not what you generally see out in public.

Bunch of average looking women out here. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The hot ones are sleeping late after being fucked good by Texans, who visit there occasionally on business and need to feel the part that hasn't been used, but has been kept special for them.

That's why they end up moving to Texas.
So exactly what part of California are you in?
So exactly what part of California are you in? Originally Posted by chefnerd
To whom are you addressing your question?

If you don't believe me, why do you think the spa girls hit California first before they go to Dallas?

Out calling is probably not their "cup of tea" either!!!!

I was addressing the OP, NOT an arrogant egotistical asshole
BTW == How many minutes have you spent in CA to form your EXPERT opinion?
The hot ones are sleeping late after being fucked good by Texans, who visit there occasionally on business and need to feel the part that hasn't been used, but has been kept special for them.

That's why they end up moving to Texas. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They should move to Texas, it is far better than this shithole we call Los Angeles.
So exactly what part of California are you in? Originally Posted by chefnerd
I unfortunately reside in Los Angeles at the moment, in reality a small house in Beverly Hills but I generally hide that from people I meet in real life to avoid the bullshit.

I hate this fucking place but I have good reasons to live here temporarily.

I'll be back in my beloved Texas and my much bigger yet cheaper house in a few years. I still visit often for other business interests.
BTW == How many minutes have you spent in CA to form your EXPERT opinion? Originally Posted by chefnerd
Other than you, who counts?

I've met enough Cali ladies in Texas to understand their reasons for being here, and I've met enough Cali ladies (and those who moved to Pisslossi Country) IN THE SHITHOLE to understand why they want to leave. One doesn't have to be an "EXPERT" to comprehend their complaints, SPA BOY.

Unfortunately for many they land in Dallas first after having seen "Dallas" reruns, and believe all Texans are like those hanging out in Dallas. During my brief residence in the DFW area it was fairly common to hear: Go to church in Fort Worth and go to Dallas to get laid.

Why is that? The guys prefer SPAS?
Yep, that's all me and the hookers ever talk about. Where is the best place to live and why to live there. Ll even has the ones that move away reporting back to him.
So there's no need to re-explain it (why, where is the best place to live per our providers). Ll has put out an explanation that needs no explanation.

It just is. Per ll.

Snick.

Other than you, who counts?

I've met enough Cali ladies in Texas to understand their reasons for being here, and I've met enough Cali ladies (and those who moved to Pisslossi Country) IN THE SHITHOLE to understand why they want to leave. One doesn't have to be an "EXPERT" to comprehend their complaints, SPA BOY.

Unfortunately for many they land in Dallas first after having seen "Dallas" reruns, and believe all Texans are like those hanging out in Dallas. During my brief residence in the DFW area it was fairly common to hear: Go to church in Fort Worth and go to Dallas to get laid.

Why is that? The guys prefer SPAS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, that's all me and the hookers ever talk about. Where is the best place to live and why to live there. Ll even has the ones that move away reporting back to him.
So there's no need to re-explain it (why, where is the best place to live per our providers). Ll has put out an explanation that needs no explanation.

It just is. Per ll.

Snick.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
All you have to count is words!

Do you have to start over when you get to the little finger"

Note to self: Avoid intoxicated fools today.
I don't need anything past the middle finger for you.

When all you can do is provide the same lame response to every post, you are one whipped puppy.
All you have to count is words!

Do you have to start over when you get to the little finger"

Note to self: Avoid intoxicated fools today. Originally Posted by LexusLover

When all you can do is provide the same lame response to every post, you are one whipped puppy.

so if you had to count to two, would you have to take off a shoe for that?

BAHHAHAHAAAA
so who's going to post a texas babe to match the cali babe that was posted???/