what new movies are you waiting for?

• Mokoa
  • 03-27-2011, 05:18 PM
I just saw Sucker Punch! It was not what I expected, but I know Im going to be "Baby Doll" next Halloween! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
*Mokoa marks his calendar.*
Hmmm I may still go see Sucker Punch. I want to see Transformers also. I have all these free movies passes and yet I don 't go to the movies...what is wrong with that picture...oh yeah maybe cause I have no one to go with lol.
I wanna to see --->Transformers Dark Of the Moon
wow!!! it seems like there are a bunch of comic book fans which is cool, because i'm one. SuckerPunch was good..most critics bashed it....calling it a video game on the big screen, but that's ok, because i'm a gamer.
What???? I totally luved it!!!! I do want to see Transformers also. I forgot about that one! I luv all the comic book movies! Huge fan! Never read the comics, but definitely luv the movies!
Insidious...Thor...Hang Over Pt 2...Green Lantern...Pirates Of The Carribean...Transformers...Har ry Potter Deathly Hollows Pt2...The Thing...The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Don't waste your money on The Adjustment Bureau!
Hang over p2 ! Oh Im going to Battle Los Angles tonight! Woo Hoo!
X-men: First Class

Green Lantern

Thor

Captain America

The Amazing Spiderman

Transformers 3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1409024/"]Men In Black 3[/url]

Wolverine 2
I want to see Cowboys and Aliens. I'm not even too sure if it will have a good plot, but I think Harrison Ford is a bad-ass, and Olivia Wilde is pretty hot.
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Don't waste your money on The Adjustment Bureau! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Is this is an American adaptation of the European (Scandinavian I think, it's been a while) trilogy?
JJ, yes they're from the Millennium Series by the Swedish author/journalist Stieg Larsson.
JJ And Nikki, they are redoing it for the American audiences.
I don't like remakes that americans do of foreign films (La Femme Nikita for example.)
Trent Rezner is doing the sound track.
Back from Battle LA and here to report that it was AWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMEEEE!
There are some good remakes like "Let Me In" which is a remake of the swedish film/book "Let The Right One In" both versions are really good. Pepper,glad to hear that Battle LA was awesome. Next week its Fast Five at the Imax Palladium...can't wait to see which cars they use this time.
Battle los angeles was pretty decent. Never really slowed down. Lots of action.