The weirdest email from my inbox today...

Ok, that guy is really far out there but he isn't the farthest either. Got to wonder what he thought this would cost. haha.

Victor is right we are all sexual deviates to a point.

Frankly, what I want depends on mood one and what woman I am with. Sometimes i like to please while other times I just like being the take charge and ravage the heck out of her and then some times even a bit more dominate.
I will be blunt point blank here. His requests are in the "Perversion" category ,not even close to the BDSM category !!
Don't be too sure it's an actual sex freak. There are so many professional spammers/scammers/spyware criminals out there. It could be someone trying to send you spyware. It might even be some sort of generic spam. The spammers are trying everything to get you to open e-mails, click links, etc. these days. Even non-hobby people get similar e-mails these days.
They say different strokes for different folks but damn that is out there. Well for me it is anyway. I was thinking that most guys were here for what I call normal encounters but after reading this I wonder is how many guys out there looking for odd (different) things like that email. Originally Posted by gptxman

You wouldn't believe how many guys want things similar to what is in that email. For me personally I don't think my stomach could handle half of those activities.
  • Paven
  • 03-28-2010, 07:49 AM
EW and EW some more!
Some people have problems. I wonder what this hobbiest does for a living. My guess is a politician or a religious leader. Lol.... No seriously.
When I first got into the lifestyle ten years ago or so. I met this male from Germany. We were both so very innocent and new and so easily shocked at the beginning. (For those knowing germans, need i go on.)

as time progressed and our experience broadened ... we would send each other photos, till today. He is able to controt his body in the tub, where he can poo upwards, and it land in his mouth. and .. damn if I do not still open and look at the photos. And my goodness at the large items he has put into this bottom over the years, till today. His bum is literally gapping, and funkkyyyy looking.

Hey, You said open up the freak files.