Self Confidence

Confidence and intelligence can make aN average woman gorgeous. Lack of confidence and brains can make a gorgeous woman fugly. Originally Posted by Rigin

Fixed that for ya.
My self confidence comes from within me. My formula for a happy life is simple: acceptance of things out of my control, being humble in my confidence, and continuous work on my spiritual well being.

If I accept that I am not the best looking man around, I am not a person that knows everything, I am a human that makes mistakes, etc. etc. If I accept these facts then what others comment about me is irrelevant. I know what I look like, I have not been contacted by GQ magazine to pose, nor has Playgirl called for me to model. I know I am not the MOST handsome man around. On the flip side I am not an ugly man either, and some women do think I am ugly, so what. Does not bother me in the least bit. If what I look like drvies whether or not you want to be with me than you are so superficial and shallow that I need not spend my time with you. I have seen women that I thought were Gorgeous and yes in this biz your looks get me in the door. But your looks will never ever get me to repeat, ever. I repeat because we hit it off or we matched. the sex is only a very small part of the entire session, at least for me. I have been with women and paid that i did not think were very good looking, their pics were fantastic but reality was very different. I partook and I am glad I did as I met some really fantastic ladies that way and I did repeat with them, because we made a connection as friends. So, acceptng who I am and coming to terms with that helps me achieve happiness, I cannot conjtrol how tall I am, what race I am, and many other aspects of me. I am confident enough in my looks that I do tell ladies when I see her eyeing up a cute man, I tell them he is good looking. I know what a good looking man looks like and no I am not offended at all when my date looks, look all you want. I have told a lady recently who talking to me about dating another man, I told her to go ahead date him, it will help you figure out whether or not I am the best thing for you. That takes self confidence. I think she was trying to get me jealous, and kind of back fired on her. But I truly believe go ahead and date him if you want, I may not be the man for you. I she likes him more, i say go - be happy.

There are times when a lady just knows this and knows that. People tell me how to do my job all the time and these people have never been in my profession, never went to school for it and some are just very uneducated. I remain humble and know that i do not need to prove to these people what I know. It only creates arguments, frustration, and irriatation. I do not need any of that so I chose to be humble. Also, means I am willing to take suggestions, listen to others' opinions and take what information I hear. I do not have all the answers.

When I am in alignment with my spiritual side and my faith, I am truly happy. It takes work to live spiritually, I meditate, pray, and read tons of literature. I exercise my mind and stay in touch with the Divine. This helps me to be a better person on a daily basis. When I am a good person and do things for my fellow man I am happy, it is that simple for me.

Just my .02
If the ladies could see themselves through my eyes, they'd see themselves so much differently. Even though validation is not needed by many ladies, others seem to need it.

Even for the ladies with a healthy self-image, compliments are still nice. Genuine compliments.

I think some guys let their personal preferences get in the way of seeing the beauty in others. I think most people never take the time to truly see others. And let's face it, are any of us in the hobby really going to let everyone see exactly who we are? imo, that requires trust and vulnerability.
My self confidence comes from within me. My formula for a happy life is simple: acceptance of things out of my control, being humble in my confidence, and continuous work on my spiritual well being.

If I accept that I am not the best looking man around, I am not a person that knows everything, I am a human that makes mistakes, etc. etc. If I accept these facts then what others comment about me is irrelevant. I know what I look like, I have not been contacted by GQ magazine to pose, nor has Playgirl called for me to model. I know I am not the MOST handsome man around. On the flip side I am not an ugly man either, and some women do think I am ugly, so what. Does not bother me in the least bit. If what I look like drvies whether or not you want to be with me than you are so superficial and shallow that I need not spend my time with you. I have seen women that I thought were Gorgeous and yes in this biz your looks get me in the door. But your looks will never ever get me to repeat, ever. I repeat because we hit it off or we matched. the sex is only a very small part of the entire session, at least for me. I have been with women and paid that i did not think were very good looking, their pics were fantastic but reality was very different. I partook and I am glad I did as I met some really fantastic ladies that way and I did repeat with them, because we made a connection as friends. So, acceptng who I am and coming to terms with that helps me achieve happiness, I cannot conjtrol how tall I am, what race I am, and many other aspects of me. I am confident enough in my looks that I do tell ladies when I see her eyeing up a cute man, I tell them he is good looking. I know what a good looking man looks like and no I am not offended at all when my date looks, look all you want. I have told a lady recently who talking to me about dating another man, I told her to go ahead date him, it will help you figure out whether or not I am the best thing for you. That takes self confidence. I think she was trying to get me jealous, and kind of back fired on her. But I truly believe go ahead and date him if you want, I may not be the man for you. I she likes him more, i say go - be happy.

There are times when a lady just knows this and knows that. People tell me how to do my job all the time and these people have been in my profession, never went to school for it and some are just very uneducated. I remain humble and know that i do not need to prove to these people what I know. It only creates arguments, frustration, and irriatation. I do not need any of that so I chose to be humble. Also, means I am willing to take suggestions, listen to others' opinions and take what information I hear. I do not have all the answers.

When I am in alignment with my spiritual side and my faith, I am truly happy. It takes work to live spiritually, I meditate, pray, and read tons of literature. I exercise my mind and stay in touch with the Divine. This helps me to be a better person on a daily basis. When I am a good person and do things for my fellow man I am happy, it is that simple for me.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Beautiful!
I second that motionB][/B][QUOTE=London Rayne;1921993]Beautiful![/QUOTE]
+1

Thanks!!!

There are times when a lady just knows this and knows that. People tell me how to do my job all the time and these people have never been in my profession, never went to school for it and some are just very uneducated. I remain humble and know that i do not need to prove to these people what I know. It only creates arguments, frustration, and irriatation. I do not need any of that so I chose to be humble. Also, means I am willing to take suggestions, listen to others' opinions and take what information I hear. I do not have all the answers.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Lately I have read many post that may make a lady question their appearance and there are times we all question ourselves...but remember no matter what you are strong,intelligent and beautiful inside and out and if there is something you want to change than do it for the right reason...FOR YOURSELF..... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Amen to that sister! Confidence is SEXY and men love it!
actually this could apply to the gentlemen as well....
actually this could apply to the gentlemen as well.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
True, true

I think what I resent sometimes is that some men we see 'assume' we have low self-esteem or that we're all tragically flawed women and that's 'why' we became providers. Nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, there are some providers and other adult sex workers who have had bad experiences in life, but who's to say they didn't also make an intelligent decision to get into a business that is so lucrative to women in particular? I think it takes a great deal of confidence and good self-esteem to get into a profession which can be risky, which can wear on your soul and your body, and the fact that you're always on guard should anything happen. I once told this to a customer who had that annoyingly 'pitying' way of implying to me " you poor thing, you're too good to do this line of work.' PUH LEEZE. I'm not there to be pitied. Thankfully that doesn't happen very often.

Confidence: it makes all the difference.
Exactly. Lots of guys are willing to pay to be with you. That's pure awesomeness in itself. I used to take this board a bit too seriously but then I realized it's just a board. When I log out of here, none of this stuff matters. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
This exactly. It's just a board and as much as I adore people on here, I have a life outside of eccie. Nobody should make this board their life, and that's just how it is.
The sexiest part of a woman is her attitude. Years ago I dated a woman whom many would say did not have the sexiest body type, measured by American "super model" standards.

She LOVED sex and she LOVED her body. She had a beautiful smile but had a belly. But she loved her belly and would say so. I got to where I loved her belly too--soft, great to cuddle up to.

Her favorite celeb was Mae West. She admired her independence and her sensuality.

She felt sexy inside and it made her sexy on the outside.
Ms. Vixen, Zarah, Outdoorsman, London, and Ms. Ava, I love you for what you have said here.

The bullies who believe that they're supposed to be buying pretty much the perfect woman for $100 an hour, they don't dictate your business, your attitude about you does.
It's uplifting to know that men will spend their hard earned money to be with you.

Ok. That's fine. Several beautiful women get asked on dates and men spend money on them.

What's next in life? There's more to life than gaining the approval of a man. Let's take it a next step. Are you a life changer? A motivator? Can you motivate other women?

Remember the "hobby" that you do and how not all women can do this due to morality hangups. There's a reason they call it "the walk of shame"

ijs

Remember the "hobby" that you do and how not all women can do this due to morality hangups. There's a reason they call it "the walk of shame"

ijs Originally Posted by coefficient1
You must be kidding me. Whatever dude. Not worth it to go there with you.
It's uplifting to know that men will spend their hard earned money to be with you.

Ok. That's fine. Several beautiful women get asked on dates and men spend money on them.

What's next in life? There's more to life than gaining the approval of a man. Let's take it a next step. Are you a life changer? A motivator? Can you motivate other women?

ijs Originally Posted by coefficient1
I gotta agree with you on just about everything you said.
Not that they're not beautiful women on this site (and others) but I see many more civie chicks that could blow most of these hookers out of the water with their appearance and it's not even a priority to them.