The Cici shop

Ads are prepaid and will cease at the end of the month, according to Cici.
Joyote, quit protecting the sheep from the wolves please.
please don’t feed the wooves
always seemed pretty obvious to me that TBF was way too zealous for a mere fan of cici’s offerings. bet there was financial backing to boot.
She was my fucking friend. I cared a lot about her. I had zero involvement with her business. I'm incredibly sad for her. I'll miss her. Im not the only one who praised her and her girls. She is a good woman and I wish her all the best. Don't be accusing me of having shit to do with her business.
Joyote, quit protecting the sheep from the wolves please. Originally Posted by beyondthere
also,
don’t throw anybody to the dogs
She was my fucking friend. I cared a lot about her. I had zero involvement with her business. I'm incredibly sad for her. I'll miss her. Im not the only one who praised her and her girls. She is a good woman and I wish her all the best. Don't be accusing me of having shit to do with her business. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Mine too, Tb. Don't let it get to you. She is a rare person and I miss her as well. Lets not speak of what we do not know. We all know what assuming does...
Guys, I'm not speaking directly to anyone. But will caution all of us to apply the"friend" tag too heavily with these girls. Asian culture is not anything like American or western culture.
These girls motivation is only financially driven. They see only assets... From a foreign country didn't know anyone. Who do you trust as a friend? Vs utilize as an asset.

TBF... I'm not impuning your friendship with CiCi by any means. Please don't take it this way. Just from experience, a true friendship between an American and an Asian girl in this business is very, very rare. I speak enough Mandarin to be dangerous and there are some details about Cici that are very interesting indeed. Nothing I would post publicly on this board. But a lovely woman indeed, best of luck to her.
So did she just leave with a suitcase of cash and bail on her leases on her shops and apartment, as well as leave all her equipment behind?
  • Mecca
  • 07-30-2024, 04:29 AM
So did she just leave with a suitcase of cash and bail on her leases on her shops and apartment, as well as leave all her equipment behind? Originally Posted by Ronjon1966
Sounds like it.
Wow. That sucks. Girls were generally good to great and it was just really nice to actually be able to set up an appointment and not have to play any games or do the dance. And the occasional "free" four hands from Cici herself was always a great treat.

But also felt inevitable because the advertisement was a bit too brazen and she went overboard on the "word of mouth" reviews for advertisement.

So... back to hoping someone decent comes into town on a tour or driving around ABQ looking for a parlor that isn't busy and has someone attractive answer the door.
I just got a text from Cici. She is back. Website is back up.
I just got a text from Cici. She is back. Website is back up. Originally Posted by Mr.H68
Which ad? Which address? All I found was the old ad with Montgomery address.
Careful fellas...
Maybe posting on here isn't the smartest move when it cones to Cici