Superbowl Swingers Party Idea

What is wrong with old fat hookers? I catch some damned nice catfish.
If you call not paying more than $20 for a old fat hooker low opinion, I'm guilty! Do you pay 10 times more what things are worth when you make a purchase? Everything has it's value in life, I like to stay within those guidelines

I believe that if she's young, hot and in shape she deserves the going rate, why settle or pay the same for the opposite? I'm sure most guys in this hobby would agree Originally Posted by BLM69

Sure, I'll save-up to be able to pay-up for a fit, hot woman half my age or more.. . .the girls that I couldn't date in college and the soccer-moms I couldn't date later in life.
Sure, I'll save-up to be able to pay-up for a fit, hot woman half my age or more.. . .the girls that I couldn't date in college and the soccer-moms I couldn't date later in life. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Your right on with saving up.

For those hobbiest that were around during the great recession, I used to pound some quality tail for $150 HH, $200 hour. Now $300 is the floor and $400 to $500 Is the norm.

Professional wages have not gone up that much. Heck I would love to charge doubele my 2012 rate.
Try life on a govt funded retirement. Even with a 403(b) to draw on, its tight. I hobby once in a while by saving my lunch money!