KKK Grand Dragon endorses candidate for US President

Yeah, I've got a problem with ethnocentric, xenophobic, race baiting hate mongers like you WaKKKo.

While many people in this forum joke, even cruelly, about matters of race and social strata, you are absolutely not joking. You're a hater, a self-despising ignorant redneck who'll do anything to keep others from lifting themselves up out of the darkness. You're not the only one in this forum, but you're definitely the worst.

I suppose we should all applaud ECCIE for providing cowardly shitheels like you a place to vent your venom. Otherwise, I guess we'd be reading about you in the daily mass shooting roundup.

That is, if you had the balls to come out from behind your sticky little keyboard.

Thankfully, you don't. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ahahahz. what you "think" you know about me couldn't fill a thimble you old turd. neither could that squash you call your brain.

you would call me racist for demanding that all people of any race in this country respect the rule of law? right!! idiot.

your views here make YOU a "reverse racist". you hate yourself and all white people so bad it stinks! in fact, you are so hateful that you openly support racism as reparation on whites in this country.

i've consistently said all people should obey the rule of law and work to make a living. there's nothing racist in that and you know it old turd.

blacks and other minorities need to stop blaming others for their laziness. i bet you cheered on the rioters in Ferguson didn't ya?

is that your idea of how people should act? i bet it is.
The difference between Clinton and Trump on this is that if Clinton is asked about it, she has no fear and would have no reservation immediately disowning them. Trump knows that these type of people make up a significant part of the people who support him, so he has to be more careful about outright rejecting them. Which explains why it wasn't easy for him to quickly reject them when asked. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Don't trouble your little lib-retard mind with facts, eatbibeau, and you just keep pretending that Trump didn't disavow the "non-endorsement" by Duke the day before the question was even asked.

blacks and other minorities need to stop blaming others for their laziness. i bet you cheered on the rioters in Ferguson didn't ya?

is that your idea of how people should act? i bet it is. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well that's not the way people act in "JEWVILLE!"

And no, I didn't cheer for the rioters in Ferguson.

Did you cheer when the Chicago cops shot that unarmed kid 16 times?
Well that's not the way people act in "JEWTOWN!"

Did you cheer when the Chicago cops shot that unarmed kid 16 times? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nope, you mope.

now go back to rolling around in your own feces, pig.
Well that's not the way people act in "JEWTOWN!"

Did you cheer when the Chicago cops shot that unarmed kid 16 times? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How would you know? You were expelled from Jewtown as a youngster. Dumb pig.
Where exactly IS "Jewville?"
Where exactly IS "Jewville?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In Pittsburgh it's zip code 15217. But don't try going there. I've alerted the 17ers about you.
The KKK is still a commie organization
In Pittsburgh it's zip code 15217. But don't try going there. I've alerted the 17ers about you. Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder how many ECCIE members in that zipcode know who you are and that you're calling their neighborhood Jewville.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 02:12 PM
I wonder how many ECCIE members in that zipcode know who you are and that you're calling their neighborhood Jewville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you go stand in the middle of that zip code and ask people?

Think you can find it on the fucking map?
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 02:15 PM
Your America? Your "America" doesn't exist other than in slogans that call for yours to be. "great' again as it was during jim crow.
Trump is the worst possible president. No other. Herman Cain would be more acceptable Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The problem is we have several Americas now, very divided, very bitter and hateful towards each other. Turns out multiculturalism is a divisive concept which tends to move people in the direction of their own ethnocentricism all the while decrying it in others who don't look like they do.

There is no happy multicultural country in the world IMHO.
The problem is we have several Americas now, very divided, very bitter and hateful towards each other. Turns out multiculturalism is a divisive concept which tends to move people in the direction of their own ethnocentricism all the while decrying it in others who don't look like they do.

There is no happy multicultural country in the world IMHO. Originally Posted by DSK
exactly right. Merkel and Germany my ancient land is paying the price along with all of Europe. Even Merkel admitted this multicultural crap is just that .. CRAP.

Multiculturalism is a sham, says Angela Merkel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ism-is-a-sham/

problem is they are now stuck with almost a million of these people now. too little too late Angie. but at least you see the truth now.
Don't trouble your little lib-retard mind with facts, eatbibeau, and you just keep pretending that Trump didn't disavow the "non-endorsement" by Duke the day before the question was even asked. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If Trump actually disavowed Duke the day before he pretended not to know who Trump was when asked "the question," that's even worse because it makes the lie that he didn't know about him or about white supremacy even worse and more blatant.

No matter when he disavowed it, it was a softball question that he botched because he was, rightfully, afraid of pissing off part of his base.
When are you going to get off that worn out segregationist bullshit, JL? You've been on about "multiculturalism" for years. Just shows you to be un-American. And Jewish Lawyer.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...83&postcount=1

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...56&postcount=1

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=24

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=12

Just a few examples of how you have railed against multiculturalism over the years.
If Trump actually disavowed Duke the day before he pretended not to know who Trump was when asked "the question," that's even worse because it makes the lie that he didn't know about him or about white supremacy even worse and more blatant.

No matter when he disavowed it, it was a softball question that he botched because he was, rightfully, afraid of pissing off part of his base.
Originally Posted by eatfibo
By your response, and your obvious ignorance of the truth, it's evident you still have your head in the lib-retard echo chamber, eatbibeau; because, there's no "IF" to it. Trump DID disavow Duke on multiple previous occasions, and Trump was probably getting damned sick and tired of lib-retard journalist asking the same inane questions -- on a subject already publicly addressed -- over and over and over, eatbibeau.