Has anyone in history been more divisive than trumpf

Obama and holder did create racial division. Biden added further partisan politics.
BUT no one in American politics has been more divisive than trumpf. In every aspect of life. Originally Posted by winn dixie
wrong, Obama and Biden most of it
wrong, Obama and Biden most of it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wrong. It's all Dumpster. Not me. Not divisive at all.
Wrong. It's all Dumpster. Not me. Not divisive at all. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'll give ya Trump he biggest jackass.. dividing all Obama n Biden
China , Russia, Iran are at the top of the list of Biden supporters and I find that sad and gross, they fear Trump and love the inept Biden . Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Horse manure. Prove it.

Chit, prove anything amigo.
Looks like you dismissed how the overwhelming majority of Democrats that don’t want him, surely just an oversight on your part? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Prove it.
Biden and Obama thrive on divisiveness which they have done on every policy debate they have. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I would disagree on all of that. I think Obama was not only a great statesman but also had ability to be inclusive in his orations and his policies. What specific policy did you think was so divisive. Remember he was the guy who navigated through the 2008 banking crisis and had some innovative ideas like cash for clunkers which literally saved the remaining car industry. I wonder what policy you saw as divisive?
wrong, Obama and Biden most of it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Care to elaborate on what policies that were divisive vs. generalization?