Ruth Bader Ginsberg Falls *BREAKING*

Anyone who has or has had an elderly parent feels for her. It’s a sad thing to watch.

There was also quite a lot of glee when judge Scalia died which I found to be pretty aweful.

We should all pray for her and her replacement.
Schumer has offered to donate his ribs or organs as needed.
What Aboutism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's only crass when it's directed at liberals, not conservatives. Right, yssup?

Scalia was a toad, imho, but I never wished him death as certain posters in this forum routinely do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only one poster wished him death. I complained. You were complicit in your silence.

I thought we weren’t supposed to report hateful shit from the “old ECCIE.”

Maybe we should ask staff for clarification. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, so NOW you have an issue with hateful shit - even though you didn't object at the time when someone openly applauded Scalia's death?

Thanks for clarifying that!
and all this while I thought the left hated the phrase "our thoughts and prayers are with her"?
It's called gallows humor. - and apparently it's only allowed when the libtards do it.
Just to be clear, the OP merely wished Ginsburg a "speedy retirement". Nobody in this forum has expressed the kind of vileness we heard from the left when Scalia died.
Who's we?

I think the nation shares your prayer.

Except of course for the assholes who are celebrating. (And we know who they are) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's only crass when it's directed at liberals, not conservatives. Right, yssup?

Only one poster wished him death. I complained. You were complicit in your silence.

Oh, so NOW you have an issue with hateful shit - even though you didn't object at the time when someone openly applauded Scalia's death?

Thanks for clarifying that! Originally Posted by lustylad

How do you know whether I objected to that?
Who's we? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
ALL of us.
It's called gallows humor - and apparently it's only allowed when the libtards do it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
In the libtard version of the Bible, Jesus says "It's ok for you to do unto others as you would NOT have them do unto you."
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Crass? That's odd. I don't recall you bitching about this disgusting post:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...75&postcount=2 Originally Posted by lustylad
Off topic...what does that have do do was Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
Schumer has offered to donate his ribs or organs as needed. Originally Posted by bambino
Not the only one...

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...221343550.html

The lefties are nervous.
How do you know whether I objected to that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm.... this is from the same thread:

Scalia was a fucking toad. Good riddance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Next question??
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2018, 12:08 PM

We should all pray for her and her replacement. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Back on topic finally...yes let us pray for RBG long tenure and prayers out to all Justices Trump appoints/appointed ,that they may they have a speedy demise.
Off topic...what does that have do (sic) do was (sic) Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Originally Posted by WTF
Everything. Ask yssup to explain it to you.