Wedding ring

dont forget to put it back on!!
I knew a guy that took his ring off all the time, even at work. He would use a Q-Tip to even the tan on his hands with a self tanner......Golfers tan, tennis tan, so he would Q-tip away with self tanner! It actually looked real!
most of us don't care.. then you meet that special few...
What ever helps you sleep at night buddy
To me it doesn't matter you are ready to get something off your mind an i am here to help
It doesn't bother me, the way I see it this is a hobby just like anything else and you don't take your ring off when hunting or playing golf so I don't see the need to take it off when seeing a provider. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

+1
I keep mine on, and if she has one on I'm good with that too! I wish I could find me a 4'11" or less 90-100 lb little spinner that did or didn't have one.
I never remove mine whether going into a SC or seeing a Provider. As a consequence my marital status almost never comes up for discussion which is fine with me. Frankly, I think many of them prefer married guys anyhow.

If one happens to ask why I am married and play (rare) one answer I prefer (and all she needs to know) "My wife is no longer sexually active due to female change of life issues / surgery. I have no intention of being celibate anymore than I would eat garbage." There is no reason to go into some drama discussion of how the marriage went in the tank years ago or how old, boring, bitchy, and fat the wife is or that sex with providers is more enjoyable than anything you have had with the wife. Assure her that your discreet and have respect for her privacy. I am not looking for love in my hobbying and neither are they which is fine with me. Love - well been there done that, I am 100% hobbyist now LOL.
You can't wear that ring! How dare you! Don't you know you belong to me!!! I'm your babe, not your wife. Thats why your paying me to leave, get it? LOL!!!!

p.s. I was being sarcastic. wear it, don't wear it. Truth is, there is no "wedding ring" etiquette because thats the last thing in the world any provider cares about.
If one happens to ask why I am married and play (rare) one answer I prefer (and all she needs to know) "My wife is no longer sexually active due to female change of life issues / surgery. I have no intention of being celibate anymore than I would eat garbage." There is no reason to go into some drama discussion of how the marriage went in the tank years ago or how old, boring, bitchy, and fat the wife is or that sex with providers is more enjoyable than anything you have had with the wife. Originally Posted by landon
I'm not married, but sometimes when I'm asked, I just tell em that I am married and my reason for playing is that "She is older now than when I married her." And when they ask how long I have been married to her, I respond one week.
Unless it is a Timex .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
"It takes a fisting, and keeps on ticking!" John Cameron Swayze.
I say leave it on.............what if you forget to put it back on..............no bueno
I say leave it on.............what if you forget to put it back on..............no bueno Originally Posted by **Karla**
I say get you get that sexy booty over here Karla