Mathematical proposition

Speaking of #1

If you are American when you go into the restroom
and American when you come out
what are you while you are inside the restroom?

European (you're a peein')

Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Ba-dump-bump!!! She'll be here all week, ladies & gents... try the veal!!!
WTF, are you arguing with me?

You better stop or I will have to make you give me a spanking!!!
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one
WTF, are you arguing with me?

You better stop or I will have to make you give me a spanking!!! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Hmmmm..... sounds like.... fun! Do you swing from the Chandelier too?
if you are on wall street or in obama's whitehouse

the correct answer to what does 1 +1 equal ....."what do you want it to be?"
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2010, 08:17 AM
WTF, are you arguing with me? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Never!

You better stop or I will have to make you give me a spanking!!! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
I no longer give spankings. They have been replaced with tongue lashings
Quite honestly, I prefer not being #1. It can be quite lonely at the top.
  • Ollie
  • 04-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi, I'm new here and I don't want to come across as arrogant or argumentative...but while I was driving to work today I had someone let me know with a very simple hand gesture that they thought I was #1.
Hi, I'm new here and I don't want to come across as arrogant or argumentative...but while I was driving to work today I had someone let me know with a very simple hand gesture that they thought I was #1. Originally Posted by Ollie
ROTFLMAO Aren't you special. Welcome!
Hi, I'm new here and I don't want to come across as arrogant or argumentative...but while I was driving to work today I had someone let me know with a very simple hand gesture that they thought I was #1. Originally Posted by Ollie
LOL...nice! I get that a lot too!! Always make me feel I've accomplished something that day! Welcome Ollie!
  • Ollie
  • 04-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome gentlemen.
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2010, 03:29 PM
LOL Dandy Don Merdith comes to mind!

Ok speaking of ceazy odds...who is this 16 yr old they may make the cut at the Masters? WTF!
one plus one equal one. Originally Posted by WTF
Congrats, WTF. This is a Biblical concept.
LOL Dandy Don Merdith comes to mind!

Ok speaking of ceazy odds...who is this 16 yr old they may make the cut at the Masters? WTF! Originally Posted by WTF
Matteo Manassero winner of Britain’s Amateur Championship

Ah hell, in TX that is the state sign for HOWDY.
1 + 1 = Texas