going down , and its not an elevator

I could have slapped up that phony story about fox viewers have an IQ of 80 .. even I agree that's bullshit.

I give them at least 85, maybe even as high as 87

Originally Posted by CJ7
That's at least 83 to 86 points higher than the idiots who watch NBC and MSNBC. During Wednesday's Benghazi hearings, MSNBC was relating tidbits about Odumbo's plans for an evening dinner with Congressional Dimocrats! HLN was entirely focused on the Arias trial, and CNN had continuous live feed footage from a helicopter mounted camera hoovering over the Castro house in Cleveland.
That's at least 83 to 86 points higher than the idiots who watch NBC and MSNBC. During Wednesday's Benghazi hearings, MSNBC was relating tidbits about Odumbo's plans for an evening dinner with Congressional Dimocrats! HLN was entirely focused on the Arias trial, and CNN had continuous live feed footage from a helicopter mounted camera hoovering over the Castro house in Cleveland.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I said this in another thread

my brother had come up for the weekend for a golf tourny and brought his lap top. My mother had CNN on and they were outside showing the police cars going by WHILE my brother had his lap top on Fox and THEY were showing the boat

Fox News after 6pm is slanted to the right but that does not mean the news during the day is, it is fair and balanced

you donkeys are like my old donkey friend who would leave the room when I turned Fox on, I thought liberals were open minded?
true ... Fox could care less .. they understand demographics and are confident there are millions more idiots than there are educated people ... their ratings continue to reflect that Originally Posted by CJ7
you mean democrat's watch Fox?
I said this in another thread

my brother had come up for the weekend for a golf tourny and brought his lap top. My mother had CNN on and they were outside showing the police cars going by WHILE my brother had his lap top on Fox and THEY were showing the boat

Fox News after 6pm is slanted to the right but that does not mean the news during the day is, it is fair and balanced

you donkeys are like my old donkey friend who would leave the room when I turned Fox on, I thought liberals were open minded? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Fucking fauxazoids will defend anything.
CJ7 is going down on some dude?...WTF
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 03:02 PM
CJ7 is going down on some dude?...WTF Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
apparently I was too generous with 85